Topic locked

Do you think that piercings are....

Hot
50%
Not!!
50%

Total votes : 22

Jan 21, 2007
there will be loadsa pierced and tatooed old folk around by the time we get old, it will interesting cos they will all hold memories, it's all artistic taste as for not liking them in a few years if you pick the correct designs think about what you want and where you want them there is no reason to dislike them in the future. :)

emurella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2007
Have you seen what old skin looks like? Don't you have grandparents? It is thin, translucent and wrinkly. Hardly a nice canvas for tattoos and piercings. Each to their own...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 21, 2007
ohhhhh.... 10 of 10... this is unfair...noooooooooooooooo.... hihihih
Really its up to the person if he / she want something like that or not... respect one another and PEACE TO ALL.... PIERCING RULES.. hihihi
eviltart
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 21, 2007
my grandfather had tats and they still looked cool...but at the end of the day as long as i can look in the mirror and say that i am happy with myself both inside and out then thats enough for me.
rock on all express yourselves whichever way makes you happy cos thats all that matters! :D
emurella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2007
good one girl... Rock N Roll Baby.....realy , will you marry me?? wakekekekek!! PEACE to aLL
eviltart
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat