Guilt Trip

Topic locked
Guilt trip Jan 03, 2007
Still cant believe abt all the money spent n drinks I had on the new years eve... I feel terribly guilty... Got drunk too much on the new years eve.. it feels like i still have alcohol in my blood...

Got up at 2 in the afternoon on 1st, went out to have food n as it started to chase my brains out of my already pounding head.. mouth tasted so bad that I couldnt eat anything.. I wondered how my body could do this to me.. all the toxic poison that went in.. was still not allowing to the brain to function properly.. then realized poor body its all brains mistake.. its him who forced me to drink .. n now its acting all weird..
i sat there n looked back at the year gone by.. moving to dubai, broken friendships, broken hearts..emotions started to haunt me .. I still feel guilty of many things from last year..

its just the alcohol in my blood just the alcohol nothing else.. everything else is just perfect..

St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 04, 2007
aint u supposed to be the devil or something like tht how didu get drunk then
westside
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Guilt trip Jan 04, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:Still cant believe abt all the money spent n drinks I had on the new years eve... I feel terribly guilty... Got drunk too much on the new years eve.. it feels like i still have alcohol in my blood...

Got up at 2 in the afternoon on 1st, went out to have food n as it started to chase my brains out of my already pounding head.. mouth tasted so bad that I couldnt eat anything.. I wondered how my body could do this to me.. all the toxic poison that went in.. was still not allowing to the brain to function properly.. then realized poor body its all brains mistake.. its him who forced me to drink .. n now its acting all weird..
i sat there n looked back at the year gone by.. moving to dubai, broken friendships, broken hearts..emotions started to haunt me .. I still feel guilty of many things from last year..

its just the alcohol in my blood just the alcohol nothing else.. everything else is just perfect..

Hey Lucif,

Damn, you got a hell of a trip going on man, feeling sorry for yourself, Slap, Slap, wake up and smell the coffee man, this is 2007 :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 04, 2007
Come on man, stop crying and get up on your feet....

I agree with S&O, this is 2007 forget about the last year and focus on how to make your life better. Besides, whenever you drink too much most probably you're gonna have these emotions, so quit drinking :D
Greekman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Guilt trip Jan 04, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:..emotions started to haunt me .. I still feel guilty of many things from last year..
If you felt all that guilt, it's probably cuz you ARE guilty of some of those things that happened...

oh, it seems you have repressed issues...things might be perfect on the surface only.

EDIT: but I sympathize with you, poor baby :? hehehe
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2007
Oh boy.... should'nt it be new year = new beginning? Bad memories of the previous year should just be part of history.

Oh well - drink a lot of juice and more coffee to wake you up and put you back into reality!
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 04, 2007
weary_heart wrote:Oh boy.... should'nt it be new year = new beginning? Bad memories of the previous year should just be part of history.

Oh well - drink a lot of juice and more coffee to wake you up and put you back into reality!

talking from experince are we........ :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
westside
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 04, 2007
westside wrote:talking from experince are we........ :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ha ha ha Yeryt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That always works for me after a drop-dead drinking. :wink: :wink:
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat