HELP!!!! Looking For Secretarial/ Hr Job

Topic locked
HELP!!!! looking for secretarial/ hr job Dec 21, 2006
iv been here in dubai for the last 3 weeks and until now i still do not have a job. i have had a series of interviews.
iv been dying to work now especially in the field of administrative and human resources. i used to be a college instructor in the philippines but i guess it would be difficult for me to practice it here in dubai so i might as well practice my knowledge and skills in admin/hr jobs.

is there anyone there who can help me find the right job? thank you very much.

if you can help me please contact me at 0507583320. thanks!

noeville
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 21, 2006
Do you know how to do accounts/accounting and finance job? Recording, bookkeeping and preparation of financial reports (Income Statement, Balance Sheet etc), if you have knowledge about this then kindly email your CV asc26_dubai@hotmail.com

Others can email their CV as well. I am looking for accounting professionals who can start immediately. Experience with contracting company is an added advantage. Filipinos preferred. 5 1/2 days work in a week, 8 hours a day. The company is based in garhoud.

PS: CPA not required.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 24, 2006
i am a graduate of human resources but i have experience in handling finance jobs since i was also incharge of preparing financial reports in the office where i used to work.

also i am a fast learner and whatever job you will assigned to me, i assure you that i can learn and perform them promptly.

i already emailed my cv to the email address that you gave. i hope you could consider me. thank you very much.
noeville
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 24, 2006
Good luck Noeville
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 26, 2006
thanks sage & onion. maybe you could also help me find a job here in dubai? :) i would greatly appreciate it!
noeville
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted