Ladies Discussions

Topic locked
Nov 22, 2006
freza wrote:oh! it's not about my appetite, it's about the thread :?

I thought you knew what sarcasm means :?:

zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 22, 2006
weary_heart wrote:
zam wrote:
Your welcome! And yeah maybe u should have a check up...did it really happen twice already? tsk tsk tsk careful girl!

Yeah, it's the second time - but the first time, I was so in a hurry. Im getting scared....

Nahh dont worry, it happens sometimes. But maybe it wouldnt hurt to consult someone? I will go with you if you want :?

I will tell you my experience. I was in the church, attending a mass, I was suddenly surprised it was already communion, I asked my husby did we knelt down and prayed before this? and he said yes we all did. Believe me, I really dont remember kneeling down and praying! All I know is I was standing and then walla communion starts! :oops:
zam

Nov 22, 2006
I just dont know. I was in no rush this morning.

Im scared that maybe someday - I'll leave my child in a stroller in a supermarket! Just because Im forgetful!!!!

Oh my...
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 22, 2006
thats scary. :oops:

There was one show in Discovery channel about this. One man on his early days of Alzheimer always forgets how to open the door of his car. Imagine that he locks himself inside and cant get out!
zam

Nov 22, 2006
I think I have to tie my keys into my neck!

The worst thing is to be like Lucy in 50 First Dates.

This is my fave line - "Nothing beats a first kiss."
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 22, 2006
zam wrote:
freza wrote:oh! it's not about my appetite, it's about the thread :?

I thought you knew what sarcasm means :?:

oh, that was sarcasm? no wonder...
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 22, 2006
Hahahahahahhahaha...love that too! Specially the reggae songs! :P
zam

Nov 22, 2006
I love those sea lions - so cutie!
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 22, 2006
ufff..where is LF?
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 22, 2006
Where have you been Mema?
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 22, 2006
i hon..just resting i don't wana be DF addict :wink:
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 22, 2006
I for one doesnt know the real score.

Lets try to go back a few days ago,

somebody wanted to join, mod didnt approved so the somebody complained as she was discriminated. Debate/arguments, polls came up.
Result? Dunno.

Anyway past is past.

And then all the private sections disappeared. As mentioned by other DF'ers its just a security glitch. It will come back.

Then fight club came back into action. LF and VF, still nothing.

Inshalla one of these days,we will be informed what is really going on. We all miss LF. :(
zam

Nov 23, 2006
Good Morning Ladies!!! And men that like our thread!!!

How are you guys? Had a little hangover yesterday because my friends and I were the last to leave the wine gathering!!! After sleeping about 3 hours............had to get up and finish shopping for the Thanksgiving diner I'm preparing for about 16 people. Thank God for Advil!!! Got me through the day.

What wonderful people we have here in our forum!!! Scarlet was a wonderful hostess (had handsome date too), then there was our precious Shikira looking Corcs (and her handsome man), and adorable Pretty Penny and her adorable friend and co-worker she brought, Bushra (who had her first glass of wine), and my friend's and I. It was great fun, and I'm sure there were some people feeling about as bad as I did yesterday, but it was great fun, and would have loved to meet more DF girlies....hopefully after the holiday's when I get back and things settle down, we can have a gathering here at my house.
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 23, 2006
Mi Ange mi Demon
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 23, 2006
dubai girl wrote:Good Morning Ladies!!! And men that like our thread!!!

How are you guys? Had a little hangover yesterday because my friends and I were the last to leave the wine gathering!!! After sleeping about 3 hours............had to get up and finish shopping for the Thanksgiving diner I'm preparing for about 16 people. Thank God for Advil!!! Got me through the day.

What wonderful people we have here in our forum!!! Scarlet was a wonderful hostess (had handsome date too), then there was our precious Shikira looking Corcs (and her handsome man), and adorable Pretty Penny and her adorable friend and co-worker she brought, Bushra (who had her first glass of wine), and my friend's and I. It was great fun, and I'm sure there were some people feeling about as bad as I did yesterday, but it was great fun, and would have loved to meet more DF girlies....hopefully after the holiday's when I get back and things settle down, we can have a gathering here at my house.

WOW! That's really a great time you've had. I wish I was there too. Ladies....Group HUGS!... Scarlet dear, Congratulations! I hope there's still next time. :oops:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 23, 2006
Sounds like you ladies had a great time! :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Nov 24, 2006
Hi yes K it was great - good to meet new people. When Yodas drinking again we can have another one.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 25, 2006
Cool :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Nov 25, 2006
Hey girls!!! Tell me how the Safari went, and the camping too. Can't wait to hear about it!!! I have a friend that some of you met the other night that was interested in taking her family during the holiday's on the camping trip. What do you think? Was it fun, and what can you tell me about it?????

I know it's lots of questions, but I just have to know if you all had fun, etc!!! I know Pretty Penny will tell me all of the facts if she went!!!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 26, 2006
i cudn't gooooooooooooo .... i'm stuck in saudi :(
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 26, 2006
Stuck in Saudi?????????

What a bummer! Know you were looking forward to the fun! So sorry!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 26, 2006
They all enjoy the safari meets. We should join next time. I don't know i always have bad timings with work & leisure. I will make it a point next meets. I've been here for almost 2 years now but never been to the desert and my family back home want to see some real photos of me in the desert. :D :D :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
can someone pls give me a drooling avatar? i cant help it anymore...hehe
zam

Nov 27, 2006
drooling dogs i have :lol: Let's go next time zam.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
woof woof, ****sigh sigh sigh **** Im afraid I have to pretend Im not in Dubai.... :oops:
zam

Nov 27, 2006
zam wrote:woof woof, ****sigh sigh sigh **** Im afraid I have to pretend Im not in Dubai.... :oops:

or you could just tell your husband you want to go somewhere that happens to be where a df meet is taking place...but of course you dont tell him that.

:D

and we can all introduce and meet one another :D
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 27, 2006
and that would be lying to him....can I live with that? I think soooo...hahaha joking only....have to think about that bushy! but hey thats a naughty witty idea! :wink:
zam

Nov 27, 2006
zam wrote:and that would be lying to him....can I live with that? I think soooo...hahaha joking only....have to think about that bushy! but hey thats a naughty witty idea! :wink:

...and I'll keep my mouth shut! :wink:
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 27, 2006
zam wrote:and that would be lying to him....can I live with that? I think soooo...hahaha joking only....have to think about that bushy! but hey thats a naughty witty idea! :wink:

it is not lieing! its just with holding information that could incriminate yourself...and that is definatly not lieing :D

i mean, if he asks why do you want to go, just say because it seems like a nice place, or something nice to do...there you go.

just make sure someone you know is also there so you can go and talk and stuff so it doesnt really seem like you set him up :wink:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 27, 2006
Is your lipstick harmless?

I’ve read somewhere that some lipsticks contain zinc that can damage one’s lip. To check: Apply small portion of your lipstick that you’re using now in your hand and rub the gold ring on it, if the colour turns brown or grayish then it is recommended for you to change the brand of your lipstick.

After doing so, give me feedback. Thanks!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat