I Need Help (second Chance)

Topic locked
I need Help (second chance) Nov 17, 2006
I looking for deep thinking people --- people with experince in life.. and how did they make it to succed.

Note. I dont need any coments from girls or woman..

No im not racist or say that i hate woman.

x-light.se
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2006
why not say you dont need comments from boys as well...

only MEN..
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2006
bushra21 wrote:why not say you dont need comments from boys as well...

only MEN..

Do you have come and coment again,

i told you very nice last letter,,,
x-light.se
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: I need Help (second chance) Nov 17, 2006
x-light.se wrote:I looking for deep thinking people --- people with experince in life.. and how did they make it to succed.

People who have succeeded...so wht does it mean..that they r happy right...well u r now wondering how do u become happy...being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect...it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections....
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 17, 2006
i couldnt help myself...i think it was my arab/persian girly ways
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Legendkiller wrote:
x-light.se wrote:I looking for deep thinking people --- people with experince in life.. and how did they make it to succed.

People who have succeeded...so wht does it mean..that they r happy right...well u r now wondering how do u become happy...being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect...it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections....

very good and insightful point legend
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 17, 2006
If you need help to succeed then you just dont have it too succeed.

The majority of us that have succeeded never had help from anyone. You either have the bottle or you dont.

You obviously do not.

Move on and stop dreaming
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 17, 2006
arniegang wrote:If you need help to succeed then you just dont have it too succeed.

The majority of us that have succeeded never had help from anyone. You either have the bottle or you dont.

You obviously do not.

Move on and stop dreaming

WTG Arnie :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 17, 2006
Hey doughnut, haven't you ehard tyhe saying, 'that behind every good man, there's a good women?' Women are the reasons for mens success - hahahahaha.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 17, 2006
or from behind every good woman theres a man

:shock: :shock: :shock:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 17, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Hey doughnut, haven't you ehard tyhe saying, 'that behind every good man, there's a good women?' Women are the reasons for mens success - hahahahaha.

+1

And the downfall of man is woman. how's that? :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 17, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Hey doughnut, haven't you ehard tyhe saying, 'that behind every good man, there's a good women?' Women are the reasons for mens success - hahahahaha.

Agreed chocs :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Success varies from person to person. I may be at the top of the corporate world and yet unhappy. Do I consider this a success? No! What I mean is that, success is a subjective word, it really depends on you.

Don't live a life by what people defined it to be, because not all of us have the same path & "calling" in life. Don't seat there & daydreaming, work on your concrete & realistic plans and make it happen. :wink:

If you were able to understand what you are called for, so that's it. Work on it, polish it and for sure you'll be successful and happy. :D

And once you're already at the peak of success...take time to log on to DF and say hi to us. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 17, 2006
Yes You're the reason of owr succes and you can be the reason of owr failure
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

bushra21 wrote:
Legendkiller wrote:

very good and insightful point legend

thnx :oops:
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 17, 2006
redmatrice wrote:Yes You're the reason of owr succes and you can be the reason of owr failure

the G... agreed! :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 18, 2006
The point is, did anyone hear the noise from the Racing out on the Emirates road nect to Arabian Ranches, what a pain, all day long.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 18, 2006
sage & onion wrote:The point is, did anyone hear the noise from the Racing out on the Emirates road nect to Arabian Ranches, what a pain, all day long.

It will be worse today. Specially from 3:30 to 7:30 pm.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 18, 2006
Concord wrote:
sage & onion wrote:The point is, did anyone hear the noise from the Racing out on the Emirates road nect to Arabian Ranches, what a pain, all day long.

It will be worse today. Specially from 3:30 to 7:30 pm.

Anyone have the name of a good earmuff salesman???? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: I need Help (second chance) Nov 18, 2006
asc_26 wrote:

Success varies from person to person. I may be at the top of the corporate world and yet unhappy. Do I consider this a success? No! What I mean is that, success is a subjective word, it really depends on you.

Don't live a life by what people defined it to be, because not all of us have the same path & "calling" in life. Don't seat there & daydreaming, work on your concrete & realistic plans and make it happen. :wink:

If you were able to understand what you are called for, so that's it. Work on it, polish it and for sure you'll be successful and happy. :D

And once you're already at the peak of success...take time to log on to DF and say hi to us. :D

"Success" is a relative term and means different things to different people. However you define success, hard work is key to its achievement.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 18, 2006
Agreed :!:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 18, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
redmatrice wrote:Yes You're the reason of owr succes and you can be the reason of owr failure

I'm not talking about you l$sbian
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 18, 2006
redmatrice wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

I'm not talking about you l$sbian

Tut, tut, calm down now Red
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 18, 2006
whats with the gay talk..to each his own. everyone is entitled to his/her preferences...we just need to stop passing moral judgements on people..what say?
pixie 32
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 18, 2006
sage & onion wrote:Tut, tut, calm down now Red

I'm just kidding , and she know it
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 18, 2006
lol i get it now , everytime i joke with someone he thinks that i'm angry and serious because of my avatar , it's just an avatar he's not me :)
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 18, 2006
oooh..ok Red..yup..maybe it's the pic! :D
pixie 32
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 18, 2006
redmatrice wrote:lol i get it now , everytime i joke with someone he thinks that i'm angry and serious because of my avatar , it's just an avatar he's not me :)

maybe its not the avatar....

maybe its just you
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 18, 2006
I dare to agree... :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 18, 2006
redmatrice wrote:lol i get it now , everytime i joke with someone he thinks that i'm angry and serious because of my avatar , it's just an avatar he's not me :)

The Ladies are after you Red :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat