Some Help

Topic locked
Some help Nov 10, 2006
Dear all,

I am looking for some salary details for the company RAK Glass, UAE .
I already checked the internet by was hard to find something.
After carful review this forum I understood that salary is based in the type of company.
I would like you advice in some informations about salary for this company, maybe someone in this forum works for this company or know something.
Sorry, if my first questions was so sorthly . Sorry if I cause any problem with someone.
But, any advice will be welcome.
Caca.

caca
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 10, 2006
They pay "caca".
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: RAK Glass, UAE Nov 10, 2006
caca wrote:Someone could be helping me to find some salary details for the company RAK Glass, UAE ?

maybe if you freaking asked nicely instead of boss us around like we are your lil bitches we would help you. a**hole.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

MaaaD wrote:
caca wrote:Someone could be helping me to find some salary details for the company RAK Glass, UAE ?

maybe if you f$#king asked nicely instead of boss us around like we are your lil bitches we would help you. asshole.

:lol:

i think, that is the funniest thing i have read on here....ever
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 10, 2006
yikes, this place is hotting up.
Smelly_Melly
Dubai Forum User

Why don't you ask them, how many people do you think will know this information??

Tea Boy gets Dhs 650.00 per month
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 10, 2006
Thank you for all replies.
I am justing ask this question because maybe someone in this forum could be working there or in the interview process.
As I undertood by this forun, salary in UAE is calculated in base of type of company. That is reason I asked if someone has an idea about salary for this company.
Thank you for all comments about it.
Caca
caca
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 10, 2006
caca wrote:Thank you for all replies.
I am justing ask this question because maybe someone in this forum could be working there or in the interview process.
As I undertood by this forun, salary in UAE is calculated in base of type of company. That is reason I asked if someone has an idea about salary for this company.
Thank you for all comments about it.
Caca

It would be nice enough if you can rephrase your line of asking/inquiry. Google and other internet search engines can help you also i.e if you know how... :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum