F*cking Beggars ...

Topic locked
f*cking beggars ... Oct 22, 2006
Who use thier kids while doing thier thing. In the subway between Al-Wahda street and Sharjah City Centre , there they are, sitting on the stairway blocking the way for everyone, holding thier sleeping 3 y/o in the hot weather so that maybe people will pity them more and perhaps they'll get more money out of it. Gosh I hate them so much, the parents who fcuk with people then make babies then use them as a money collecting machine, if they want to skip work and to get money the easy way , they should do it on thier own. Not force thier kids into such situations. fcuk sometimes they leave thier kids to do all the begging alone, like you cross the subway and there's this kid sitting alone on the floor asking for money, well where are his fuckin parents?!! I hate them so much I hate them so much it would be better to take thier kids away from them and find them a home instead of having to be forced to beg for money in the hot weather when they're 7 and 8.

[/rant]

oh gee also, do they only remember how poor they are when it's ramadan or what's the deal ?
I only pay the adults who do it on thier own or the kids who are left alone in the subway. as for the fukers who get thier kids with them i only throw them dirty looks.I don't care if they are for real or just slacking, they don't deserve those children.

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2006
Hi Paranoid, I don't think for one second that they are doing this out of choice. We are lucky that we are in a position where we can afford to have choice in the first place.

With situations like this, normally a group of indivduals will be making a lot of cash out of the poverty of these people - they will hold passports (although i doubt they have any) and will run the whole operation based on fear and threats of violence. It happens all over the world.

Lets just give thanks that its not hit the level that exists in India, where its been discovered that if you cripple your employees they tend to increase the rupee's pulled in.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Oct 22, 2006
Gee...i think you are not used to seeing this kind of situation. there are worst than this, why not visit some countries in asia..you will be more surprise and shock to see such unfortunate sight of entire families begging in the streets almost everyday of their lives. but i am surprised to know that it also exists in sharjah, or maybe they're only asking for hadiya (gift) for EID. we'll see.. :?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 22, 2006
shocks!!! double posting..tech probs??? :( :(
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 22, 2006
Don't hate them instead be blessed and thankful that you are not in their situation.

Cheer Up!!!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 22, 2006
any good"Christian" would help them, just look at the good work they are doing in IRAQ

I just love going to the turd world and do good Christian deeds
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 22, 2006
As I said before, It's not about the begging but the usage of kids while doing it. It's obvious they think it would benefit them to have thier kids with them and they don't care about forcing them to stay in the high temprature and all the noise and shit down the subway, or even care about leaving thier kids ALONE down there to get thier money.I'm sure they can leave thier kids at the place they go back to at night while doing thier thing on thier own. they are the parents and it's up to them to provide thier kids who are as young as 3 y/o sometimes. and they have no right to force a 7 y/o to beg. They want him to work? find him something decent, but ofcourse even when it comes to thier children they CHOOSE the easy way out.

I guess there's nothing like that in dubai. but here in sharjah, wherever the police cars can't reach, you will always find them. I never had any problems with beggars but recently the latest trend is to get thier kids to thier jobs, and it really angers me.
And noone should stick up to them only cause they probably have no choice, the "no choice" is only for begging , there IS a choice when it comes to shoving your children in the middle.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2006
*stupid double post*
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2006
*EDIT*
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote:any good"Christian" would help them, just look at the good work they are doing in IRAQ

I just love going to the turd world and do good Christian deeds

Alright, I see what's happening here...I do help too but not all of them.But at least I try.

And alot of other people here who don't look so christian to me with all the head scarfs and abayas -help as well. or maybe they are undercover christians , you never know.
Talking as if only christians give charity is retarded.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2006
Let’s not put all the weights upon our shoulder. Cheer Up and Make A difference – i.e by talking to them and give them some livelihood - the best help that we can give. But how? I am just an employee :-( What do you think?!!!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 22, 2006
Lol, I live in my parents' house and don't have an allowance.What can I do other than rant about it? :P
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2006
PARANOID wrote:Lol, I live in my parents' house and don't have an allowance.What can I do other than rant about it? :P

:oops: :P Let's hope that something best will happen to them.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 22, 2006
Dubai with all its wealth and in 2006 they still can not practice what they preach
It is great image when other western visitor to see people begging on the streets and camels/goats :)
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 22, 2006
i didnt know sharjah had the metro...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 22, 2006
bushra21 wrote:i didnt know sharjah had the metro...

same here
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 23, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote:Dubai with all its wealth and in 2006 they still can not practice what they preach
It is great image when other western visitor to see people begging on the streets and camels/goats :)

is this suppose to be funny in any way..missed the joke :evil:

PARANOID
dear, u have the right to be disgusted with them this is a child abuse and most of them came out in Ramadan knowing this is the month of charity and zakah...its not about Christians n Muslims its about encouraging such acts u decline the right of the real poor ppl who r truly worth it. Don't know abt sharjah many efforts in Dubai r takn to stop this kind of begging cuz 95% of them r fake. i used to work with my mother in one of the charity associations in Dubai, there is a lot of people who r really poor but resent going to the streets to beg. if u really wana make a difference go to these organizations they research before helping out.
ni yes once i had a talk with one of the childerns she told me her brother forced her to it...so there u r :(
mema
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums