The Ultimate Defender Against Photo-Tickets

Topic locked
The Ultimate defender against Photo-Tickets Oct 01, 2006
I have developed a new product here in Taiwan now and it will be finished within the next 3 months and be ready for shipping after 3 months from now. Currently the new product is having all the necessary paper work done for copyrights. This new product will have copyrights patent in Europe, Asia and the Middle-east. In 3 months time from now you can say goodbye to all photo-tickets that are taken because of speeding along all roads and highways. This new device will only work for the cameras that you "see" along the roads. If you don't see them then you deserve the ticket for driving too fast! Pre-orders can be taken month in advance of shipment date. Each plate device wil run from $150-200 U.S.D. depending on the cover you choose. Happy Driving :D

Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The Ultimate defender against Photo-Tickets Oct 01, 2006
Stylinexpat wrote: This new device will only work for the cameras that you "see" along the roads.

wicked, but i think brakes are already patented :roll: :roll:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Re: The Ultimate defender against Photo-Tickets Oct 01, 2006
fayz wrote:
Stylinexpat wrote: This new device will only work for the cameras that you "see" along the roads.

wicked, but i think brakes are already patented :roll: :roll:

so true :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2006
The device goes on your license plate and has nothing to do with your brakes. If you prefer to use your brakes and do the speed limit then this device will be of no intrest to you :wink:
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 01, 2006
Stylinexpat wrote:The device goes on your license plate and has nothing to do with your brakes. If you prefer to use your brakes and do the speed limit then this device will be of no intrest to you :wink:

Yeah this is nothing new mate and it is ILLEGAL. It reflects the light off your plate that is all. I know people in the US who have been busted using this.
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 01, 2006
Mine does not reflect the light :D I'm a manufacturer for this item here in Taiwan. You need to check with your local laws for usage. There are many states in California that ban radar detectors and many that allow them. This is not the problem of the manufacturers but the problem of the end user just like modified exhausts, guns, knives, etc...
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 02, 2006
Stylinexpat wrote:Mine does not reflect the light :D I'm a manufacturer for this item here in Taiwan. You need to check with your local laws for usage. There are many states in California that ban radar detectors and many that allow them. This is not the problem of the manufacturers but the problem of the end user just like modified exhausts, guns, knives, etc...

Either way, definitely not allowed here in the Emirates. Nor are radar detectors.
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 02, 2006
jag wrote:Either way, definitely not allowed here in the Emirates. Nor are radar detectors.

jag, lucky thing that jabra make a bluetooth handsfree that looks like a radar detector :wink:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 02, 2006
Stylinexpat wrote:Mine does not reflect the light :D I'm a manufacturer for this item here in Taiwan. You need to check with your local laws for usage.

One that blurs the numbers?

Either way, anything that attempts to circumvent the law would be deemed illegal.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 03, 2006
It sounds like privacy glass which is opaque unless you run a current through it. Highly illegal and rather impractical when you park and your licence plates are frosted (unless its draining your battery).
boomtown
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 03, 2006
There will be nothing covering the plate at regular times.
Stylinexpat
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 03, 2006
What are going to do ?? Put some LED Lights that emits infra red rays ?? Like the mythbusters did !! or put an oven's magnetron and blow out the radar
ahamed
Dubai chat master

LOL Oct 03, 2006
lol ahmed wish i could do that :lol:
Salman_20VT
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto