What Shall I Do?

Topic locked
Decide Sep 29, 2006
Comeon Skylink,you got so many expert advices from all your friend in this forum,so wat are u waiting for?
Go through all the advices and select the one which you feel best suits you.Really it gonna work.Please make up your mind in one direction If you love him than khallas you love him and vice versa.Dont be so confused dear life is too short for confusion and when u cant make decision even now than we your friends are always there.Cheers

tiger
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Decide Sep 29, 2006
tiger wrote:Comeon Skylink,you got so many expert advices from all your friend in this forum,so wat are u waiting for?
Go through all the advices and select the one which you feel best suits you.Really it gonna work.Please make up your mind in one direction If you love him than khallas you love him and vice versa.Dont be so confused dear life is too short for confusion and when u cant make decision even now than we your friends are always there.Cheers

Thank you all for the advices! Appreciate them.
I have decided to stop thinking what to do until we see each other. I hope that everything will be decided when we meet. Really hope for this!
skylink
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 29, 2006
Wow thats like a good girl.Trust me you have taken a right decision.STOP THINKING START LIVING.We all wish you luck and happiness.

Cheers
tiger
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 29, 2006
tiger wrote:Wow thats like a good girl.Trust me you have taken a right decision.STOP THINKING START LIVING.We all wish you luck and happiness.

Cheers

Thanks a lot!
:)
skylink
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 29, 2006
sweetie you'll be fine...you have a loyal man wanting to make it work so savor the good things about your relationship till you meet up next...don't worry, as cliche as it sounds...if it's meant to be, it'll happen.
noni
Dubai chat master

Sep 30, 2006
I totally agree with noni.....good thought...Cheers
tiger
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 03, 2006
Relationship is already hard enough, how much more is a long distance relationship? :(

Its heart breaking to know that both of you love each other so much but wants to live in two different region where you cant see each other as often as you want. :?

You have to face reality,think about it and decide as soon as you can, both of you needs to be happy. Life is short. :wink:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Hard Talk! Oct 03, 2006
skylink wrote:
Bleakus wrote:Long distance relationships dont work dudette

as per my experience

:(
But with some people it works!!!!
I just want to learn how to maintain the relationship on a distance. I really do not want to loose this person!

Reading through your responses, it, seems very apparent that you are living in what we call a fool's paradise. Wake up! Face reality for what it is, instead of living in this bubble, that is bound to burst one day or the other. The earlier you reconcile to facts, the better for you.
Gus Charles
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 03, 2006
ok...but why is your mobile no. in your signature? :roll:

(just curious gus, its the 1st time I saw somebody do that)
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Welcome to the Real World Oct 03, 2006
zam wrote:ok...but why is your mobile no. in your signature? :roll:

(just curious gus, its the 1st time I saw somebody do that)

I'll tell you why. I am making a statement of sorts. Whether we are on the net or not, I wish to express that there is no mask to the person.
One face for all whom I interact with. So much easier to make and maintain relationships. It's not meant to be a ruse to attract anyone, as few have suggested on this forum. Quite to the contrary.
If someone, wants to take a shot at me for my thoughts...there is a number to call. :) :) :)
Gus Charles
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Hard Talk! Oct 03, 2006
Gus Charles wrote:
skylink wrote:
Bleakus wrote:Long distance relationships dont work dudette

as per my experience

:(
But with some people it works!!!!
I just want to learn how to maintain the relationship on a distance. I really do not want to loose this person!

Reading through your responses, it, seems very apparent that you are living in what we call a fool's paradise. Wake up! Face reality for what it is, instead of living in this bubble, that is bound to burst one day or the other. The earlier you reconcile to facts, the better for you.

Every single case is different from all others. Just do not judge!
There is one big place about long distance relationship. People just do not get bored from each other. And this is one of the main reasons why a lot of couples break up.
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

AnnaSvensson wrote:
Gus Charles wrote:
skylink wrote:
Bleakus wrote:Every single case is different from all others. Just do not judge!
There is one big place about long distance relationship. People just do not get bored from each other. And this is one of the main reasons why a lot of couples break up.

My apologies! Wasn't being judgemental. Only trying to state the obvious.
Hand raised, palm facing out! :salute:
Gus Charles
Dubai Forum Visitor

Gus Charles wrote:
AnnaSvensson wrote:
Gus Charles wrote:
skylink wrote:
Bleakus wrote:Every single case is different from all others. Just do not judge!

My apologies! Wasn't being judgemental. Only trying to state the obvious.
Hand raised, palm facing out! :salute:

haha when did i say that
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 03, 2006
No offence hun, but how will he be a good father if he is never there with you and the kids...?
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance