Tell Me...how Would You Know If The Person Is The RIGHT ONE?

Topic locked
Tell me...how would you know if the person is the RIGHT ONE? Jun 06, 2005
Ive talked to alot of friends asking "how did you know he/she was the right one?"

I always get the usual answer saying
" You'll just know...its different,there's this a peculiar thing that really you wouldnt understand"... ( thats why its called peculiar hehehe )
anyway...

But what if they didnt end up marrying those "as they say The right one"?
because for myself i do beleieved i Have felt the same way too,
but since I didnt end up with them...they are not right one
(absolutely they will say this...)

so my theory is this...

You will just put a tag that the person is the RIGHT ONE, if you end up marrying each other.

so it means any one who walks in to your life in the world of romance
can be the RIGHT ONE?

....please TELL ME some more about "THE RIGHT ONE"

countess yayie
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 06, 2005
Many a time I have walked out of a club with the "right one", it all depends on how many drinks I have had :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 06, 2005
Well I beleive right ones are chosen by THE DIRECTOR, God, and we are just actors, if parents are rich they are PRODUCERS :P

Jun 06, 2005
Well I beleive right ones are chosen by THE DIRECTOR, God, and we are just actors, if parents are rich they are PRODUCERS :P Admin could u enable only registered users to post on romance and MMM's? Thanks
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2005
What a complete load of trash.

You will feel like you have met the right one, but it is only over time that you will know if they are the right one for you!

Both men and women often hide what is really beneath when you first meet them, and it's only once you get below the surface do you find out what they are really like.

I would never, ever marry someone unless i had lived with them first.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 07, 2005
Are you married Yorky?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2005
Liban wrote:Are you married Yorky?

is that a proposal, cos if it is, u will never, ever get married! hahahahahaahahahahaha

PATHETIC.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 07, 2005
yorky500 wrote:What a complete load of trash.

You will feel like you have met the right one, but it is only over time that you will know if they are the right one for you!

Both men and women often hide what is really beneath when you first meet them, and it's only once you get below the surface do you find out what they are really like.

LIVING-IN, trial marriage is a BIG NO! NO! Ofcorz guys will favor it cuz it means they own something without buying it.... a relationship without commitment. What if it doesn't work out? No doubt, woman=looser.

Btw, to my personal point of view we all have different specifications of our own MR. RIGHT/ MS. RIGHT, even it may seem impossible to be found. The one whose sincere, same with the appearance of your Knight in Shining Armor or the Princess of your dream, actually someone whose close to perfect!

But sometimes we don't get the exact package we prayed for. We end up loving the MR./MS.MAGIC than Mr. /MS.Right, and to worse, as you thought the He/she is the right one for you, relationship turns sour.

I believed that RIGHT ONE exists if and only if we are decided and willing to commit and devote ourselves to someone and spend the rest of our lives with them.That despite of imperfections, he/she will always be your RIGHT ONE.... and it must be vise versa.
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 07, 2005
yorky500 wrote:
Liban wrote:Are you married Yorky?

is that a proposal, cos if it is, u will never, ever get married! hahahahahaahahahahaha

PATHETIC.

I didn't mean to arouse you sexually and then make you feel indignant about it.... 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2005
yorky500 wrote:What a complete load of trash.

Yorky u r old, u should have married when u had hair! I know when u meet girls they tend to hide their inner thoughts and when u try to make ur moves to them they explode saying "I thought u of my old Grand pa ; get a Grand ma fr yer self!" :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2005
Well they say that the 6 month mark in a relationship is a major one, by that time most people know whether or not they're in love with their other half, but it varies.

There's no way in a million years I'd marry someone without living with them, then you find out all their nasty little habits and what a person is really like. Plus if I find someone that I really want to be with and the feeling is mutual, I don't need a piece of paper to reinforce the love. Plus just because a couple are not married doesn't mean they can't be committed to one another. Plus in many countries, couples who've been together in every respect of a marriage apart from having the piece of paper after a certain amount of time are entitled to everything a married couple would be.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 08, 2005
".... a relationship without commitment. What if it doesn't work out? No doubt, woman=looser. "

Why woman always = loser?

If a relationship doesn't workout only the woman gets hurt, the man does not? So the man asked the woman to live with him for fun only, he would only ask her to live together just to have someone to tell him put the toilet seat down every morning?

Commitment does not = married.
Commitment is from both the man and the woman. Living together is already a commitment!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 08, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Well they say that the 6 month mark in a relationship is a major one, by that time most people know whether or not they're in love with their other half, but it varies.

There's no way in a million years I'd marry someone without living with them, then you find out all their nasty little habits and what a person is really like. Plus if I find someone that I really want to be with and the feeling is mutual, I don't need a piece of paper to reinforce the love. Plus just because a couple are not married doesn't mean they can't be committed to one another. Plus in many countries, couples who've been together in every respect of a marriage apart from having the piece of paper after a certain amount of time are entitled to everything a married couple would be.

Well if u own a land if u want to show the world that u own it than u must have document proving it. Similar way marriage was made my the society so ppl wont lead promiscus life and settle down. It's a document showing the society that u r already taken. For example if a man has a long term gf and he mates with other woman, the previous woman can't do much to prove the injustice done to her which when she is married she is entitled to get many benefits.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 08, 2005
To be fair... what about if I have a long term bf and I mess around with other guys, what can my previous bf do? He can't do much either, but if we are married, what kind of benefits does he get?

Besides, when he asks you to live with him, you can always say no!! If you do and end up he dumped you. You can't blame him, cause no one forced you to live with him. Think about it, if you didn't have a good time with him, would you even move in with him or going out with him at all. If the relationship didn't work out, that means he is not the right one for you. Doesn't mean he is the bad one.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 09, 2005
FeiPo wrote:To be fair... what about if I have a long term bf and I mess around with other guys, what can my previous bf do? He can't do much either, but if we are married, what kind of benefits does he get?

Besides, when he asks you to live with him, you can always say no!! If you do and end up he dumped you. You can't blame him, cause no one forced you to live with him. Think about it, if you didn't have a good time with him, would you even move in with him or going out with him at all. If the relationship didn't work out, that means he is not the right one for you. Doesn't mean he is the bad one.

My friend, boyfiend and girlfriend relationship is far different to live-in set up. Living in as couple without the blessing of marriage, contrast to law of mankind and with the supreme being. Trial marriage without the bond is not a commitment, it's like putting yourself with your partner behind the bars with open doors, anyone can go out if they feel like.

What if you tried once, and it doesn't work out...then second, and third, and fourth? Do you think the last still deserve you? And to man's ego, why they would settle for damage used second hand while there's a brandnew choices? There are some that could settle for less.

At the end of the trial marriages or living-in, you'll see yourself so tired while somehow at the other side, if you di commit and choose the right one at first you already had a good life with a happy family.
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 09, 2005
well, i probs am the grandad of the forum, with a number of years of gaining knowledge, I will say only two things:

1) Always go into any relationship with your eyes OPEN. Expect thind to change.
2) Dialogue/communication between two people is the MOST IMPORTANT thing in any relationship. Never be scared to ask or say or request anything.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 09, 2005
I have been married and divorced... so, what is the different between marreid then divorce and live in together and break up?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2005
FeiPo wrote:I have been married and divorced... so, what is the different between marreid then divorce and live in together and break up?

Trust me marriage is like a leash to ur hubby, u can have som control over him but if your hubby is too horny you have to find a way to control him. And trust me in this Guys are more horny than gals, this statement comes from a guy in this forum name Liban who was a female and prostitute of another guy named sniper420 i.e. moi who was Mongol king last life. Liban now male in this life told moi that he feels more horny than last life (attracted to both the sexes) and I keep 10,000 m distance from him. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2005
sweet mary wrote:
FeiPo wrote:To be fair... what about if I have a long term bf and I mess around with other guys, what can my previous bf do? He can't do much either, but if we are married, what kind of benefits does he get?

My friend, boyfiend and girlfriend relationship is far different to live-in set up. Living in as couple without the blessing of marriage, contrast to law of mankind and with the supreme being. Trial marriage without the bond is not a commitment, it's like putting yourself with your partner behind the bars with open doors, anyone can go out if they feel like.

What if you tried once, and it doesn't work out...then second, and third, and fourth? Do you think the last still deserve you? And to man's ego, why they would settle for damage used second hand while there's a brandnew choices? There are some that could settle for less.

At the end of the trial marriages or living-in, you'll see yourself so tired while somehow at the other side, if you di commit and choose the right one at first you already had a good life with a happy family.

Don't get it!! First, we are not for sale so I don't like the second hand thing. I am not too sure about your theory of bf and gf relationship. do the bf and the gf sleep together? are they allow to kiss each other? or even have any physical contact at all? If we have to apply the second hand thing, bf and gf should not do any of these things at all.

How do you chose the right one without even try. ... you don;t know whether you look good in a dress before you try it on. Then have to actually wear the dress a couple times to feel whether it is comfortable not just looking good.

Of course you just don;t live with a guy the day after you met him. You got to date this guy for a while and decide if you want to take one step further with him. Give it a try see if you can live with this guy, if yes good marry him. If not you can just walk out without doing all the paper works.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
FeiPo wrote:I have been married and divorced... so, what is the different between marreid then divorce and live in together and break up?

Trust me marriage is like a leash to ur hubby, u can have som control over him but if your hubby is too horny you have to find a way to control him. And trust me in this Guys are more horny than gals, this statement comes from a guy in this forum name Liban who was a female and prostitute of another guy named sniper420 i.e. moi who was Mongol king last life. Liban now male in this life told moi that he feels more horny than last life (attracted to both the fun) and I keep 10,000 m distance from him. :lol:

Your hubby is not a dog, don't need a leash!! Guys are horny but there is no need to control over him if he loves you, he won't do anything against you... again he is not a dog, he won;t just go out and hump anything it moves. Marriage is nothing if you hubby really gonna leave you!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

Trust me marriage is like a leash to ur hubby, u can have som control over him but if your hubby is too horny you have to find a way to control him. And trust me in this Guys are more horny than gals, this statement comes from a guy in this forum name Liban who was a female and prostitute of another guy named sniper420 i.e. moi who was Mongol king last life. Liban now male in this life told moi that he feels more horny than last life (attracted to both the fun) and I keep 10,000 m distance from him. :lol:

Your hubby is not a dog, don't need a leash!! Guys are horny but there is no need to control over him if he loves you, he won't do anything against you... again he is not a dog, he won;t just go out and hump anything it moves. Marriage is nothing if you hubby really gonna leave you!!!

I am trying to analogise what does it mean beinga male we have hormones which makes us high even if we are under the oath of fidelity. I have good control but many of my friends lose control before the gear is shifted to 4.... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2005
Sniper420,

matey, you really do not know women at all. You really think men are hornier than women. You need to get out of cyber-sex and really see what goes on in the real world!
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 10, 2005
sniper420 wrote: Liban told moi that he feels horny and much more superior to me (which is true) and I keep 10,000 m distance from him. :lol:

Since when is there only 10kms between Toronto and Montreal??? Yeah you are one hell of a geomatics person... Is that why you haven't gotten a job in Dubai yet?
:lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2005
yorky500 wrote:Sniper420,

matey, you really do not know women at all. You really think men are hornier than women. You need to get out of cyber-fun and really see what goes on in the real world!

Seriously!! And the horniest women and those that are the most freaky in bed are the ones that appear to be most reserved in public.

Stop wacking off to www.homoman.com and get out into the real world snoper420....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2005
Liban wrote:
sniper420 wrote: Liban told moi that he feels horny and much more superior to me (which is true) and I keep 10,000 m distance from him. :lol:

Since when is there only 10kms between Toronto and Montreal??? Yeah you are one hell of a geomatics person... Is that why you haven't gotten a job in Dubai yet?

I meant atleast 10 km @sshole! :evil:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2005
Liban wrote:

matey, you really do not know women at all. You really think men are hornier than women. You need to get out of cyber-fun and really see what goes on in the real world!

Seriously!! And the horniest women and those that are the most freaky in bed are the ones that appear to be most reserved in public.

Stop wacking off to www.homoman.com and get out into the real world snoper420....

I know by the spark is always lit by man!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:

Then you should learn how to be more precise. I am sure you can do it if you try....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:

You are a bi-man??
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2005
Liban wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:

Then you should learn how to be more precise. I am sure you can do it if you try....

I am not a stalker to track ur f@g @ss! Like u do for ur bfs :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2005
Liban wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:

You are a bi-man??

Ask the same question to Pumpkin, U will be contended to find positive answer and have ur mate.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance