My Guinea Pig Is Dead .

Topic locked
Sep 26, 2006
ive never heard of that school....im going to check it out though.

thats horrible if all the things your sayin is true.

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 26, 2006
bushra21 wrote:what school do you go to? ive never ever heard of a school like that. and your not local so your not going to a government school, it has to be private. and even then, none of the private schools i know are like that....even in sharjah.

also, i think you need help dealing with your anger. i found that kickboxing helps me a lot....you should give it a try.

Hey Bushra,

She already tried the Kick Boxing on the Nurse :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 26, 2006
[quote="PARANOID"]
and people you keep bleach in the fridge when you accidentaly pour more than what you need in a cup to whitten a bunch of your clothes, so you store the rest in the fridge.got it ?quote]

Er no, normally you'd throw the excess away, so children don't go to the fridge and accidentally drink it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 26, 2006
Hmmm...in many South American countries, where Guines Pigs originate, they are not considered as pets...but as lunch!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 27, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Hmmm...in many South American countries, where Guines Pigs originate, they are not considered as pets...but as lunch!

Knight

Thank you for that gem of information :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 27, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Hmmm...in many South American countries, where Guines Pigs originate, they are not considered as pets...but as lunch!

Knight

I think this stated after the Irish lads landed in South American long ago and had Guiness & Pig. However, due to "language barrier"...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 27, 2006
Concord wrote:

Knight

I think this stated after the Irish lads landed in South American long ago and had Guiness & Pig. However, due to "language barrier"...

ok.... r we suppose to laugh or cry here? :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 27, 2006

Knight

Did you try them yourself?
How do they taste?
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 27, 2006
u should ask ur parents to transfer u to another, we all went to government schools and private ones there is no such thing.. this must be the worst school on earth.
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 27, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Concord wrote:

Knight

That depends whether your Irish or not :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 27, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
Concord wrote:

Knight

That depends whether your Irish or not :wink:

...or a Guinea Pig?

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 27, 2006
That too :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules