Renting DVDs

Topic locked
Renting DVDs Apr 18, 2009
Hi guys, I just joined this forum coz I'm so excited and I need to share this with other movies lovers:
finally, after living in Dubai for more than 2 years keep on driving miles to Spinneys to make a rental (yeah, leaving 100AED deposit each time, sigh!) I found a brand new DVD rental machine next to my place (Dubai marina).

In the flyer I found under my door they claim they have 7 here and there around the city, so if you suffered my same problem until now check out their website for the other locations: divinabox com
I hope it helps! :)

fukata
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 26, 2009
Yesssssss man!!I got it too!!
Which one do you mean?the one in deal-oasis?
I just rent body of lies....hope won't be the usual american"azata"....as we say in Italy...
Anyway I ll let you know!!
pannozzo
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 27, 2009
Get a Utorrent program and start downloading from Mininova, and ur problem is solved :wink: :roll:
Emarate
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 28, 2009
The first two post sound like the dumbest commercial ever. I could almost here a cheesy jingle playing in the background !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 29, 2009
yea just download from the internet for FREE =)
mahira
Dubai Forum User

May 03, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:The first two post sound like the dumbest commercial ever. I could almost here a cheesy jingle playing in the background !

:lol: :lol: :lol:
you're right, they do in fact, but maybe you wouldn't say the same if you'd love cinema :wink:
fukata
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 03, 2009
mahira wrote:yea just download from the internet for FREE =)

also for Emarate: I understand, I did it for years, but then I got a nice sound sistem (I don't say the brand otherwise desertdudeshj complains :wink: ) and I tasted the difference... well... I still use torrent but for smtg else now.
fukata
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk