Available Apartments For Rent

Topic locked
Available Apartments for Rent Jan 04, 2015
Hello and welcome.

My name is Zac and I work for Lannhill Real Estate, a multi-award winning agency including 'Peoples Choice Award' and 'Best Porfolio'

If you are new to Dubai or fed up with agents who do not return your calls or work weekends, feel free to contact me for information on Dubai Real Estate. Whether it be leasing, selling or buying, I am more than prepared to work tirelessly until you are 100% satisfied.

I currently have apartments available for both rent and sale in The Marina, The Palm, Springs, Meadows, Business Bay and in Downtown.

I also have great investment properties, both off-plan and completed, offering strong returns and fantastic capital appreciation.

I look forward to your call

Zac Gawn

Property Consultant
Lannhill Real Estate
ae.linkedin.com/in/zacgawn

+971 50 341 7553

ZacGawnRealtor
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 09, 2015
ZacGawnRealtor , Do you have any recommendations for a short-term rental, 1 week, near Madinat Jumeriah. Henry M
czukster
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Available Apartments For Rent Feb 09, 2015
Hi Henry,

Depending on your budget and how many rooms you are looking for, there are various options around Dubai for serviced apartments.

Unfortunately I am not to familiar with serviced apartments in and around Jumeirah. However, If you are looking for a hotel then you cant go past what is offered as apart of Madinat Jumeirah and more information can be found here. http://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resor ... -jumeirah/

If you are looking more for a serviced apartment me and aren't against travelling to and from the Madinat may i suggest the world trade centre residences. http://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resor ... esidences/

They are in DIFC which is adjacent to downtown Dubai which hosts the famous Burj Khalifa, These apartments have easy access to sheikh zayed road (the main road) and you will be in close proximity to many areas of Dubai, including the main business districts, restaurants and bars

There are also serviced options in the address downtown hotel which is right in the heart of downtown and is walking distance to the Dubai Mall and has views of the fountain and burj khalifa. http://www.theaddress.com/en/hotels/the ... index.aspx

Downtown and DIFC are not far from Madinat Jumeirah and a quick cab ride (10min) will get you there.

The other option is to find a serviced apartment in Marina. However, if you find a place by the beach or even in central Marina, expect a long cab ride (30min) to get back to the Madinat as traffic in the Marina can be frustratingly slow. With that said if you find somewhere on the sheikh zayad road side (near the marina mall for example) then access can be quite quick and painless.

Short term leasings are managed more by the building management as apposed to real estate agents and as such I am sorry I cannot be of more help.

Zac
ZacGawnRealtor
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 23, 2015
ZacGawnRealtor ,Hope all is well. I have 5 units in Latifa Tower, Sheikh
Zayed Road. Commercial units for rent. Offices are all shell and core. If you
are interested please email me back. I am from the landlord representative.
Thank you

Unit 503 – 1369 sqft (back view)

Unit 504 – 1369 sqft (back view)

Unit 506 – 4173.28 sqft (side view)

Unit 507 – 4149.92 sqft (side)

Unit 512 – 4173.28 sqft (side)

Units are all shell and core.

Price : 85/ sqft + service charge (accdg to latifa
developer)

w/ Parking space.

+971561310620-Mayan
mayanagnesyahoocom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Available Apartments For Rent Mar 02, 2015
I'm Looking for an unfurnished studio apartment in Al barsha and budget is 45000AED with 4 cheques.

please contact me if you have.
hk74
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Available Apartments For Rent Apr 15, 2015
Soon we will move to live in Dubai, so I am looking for an apartment to rent http://www.imexre.com - find a site where there are many options for renting apartments and houses. I love Dubai for its beauty and adaptability. This city for twenty years has evolved from a village to a metropolis.
birain
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in To Let in DubaiForum Rules

Return to To Let in Dubai