An occupational or industrial disease is an illness caused by work, or any pre-existing diseases that were aggravated due
to work commitments. If you have experienced this, Our lawyers can assist you with industrial disease compensations to lessen your financial burden.
Occupational and industrial diseases in UAE can include:
1. Poisoning by lead and its compounds.
2. Poisoning by mercury and its compounds.
3. Poisoning by arsenic and its compounds.
4. Poisoning by antimony and its compounds.
5.Poisoning by phosphorus and its compounds.
6. Poisoning by products, benzene or its homologues or any compounds or derivatives thereof.
7. Poisoning by petroleum, its gases, derivatives or compounds.
8. Enteric Fever, Glanders , Anthrax, Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
9. Pneumoconiosis resulting from: a.Silicosis (Silicon dust)
b.Asbestosis (Asbestos dust) c.Byssinosis (cotton dust)
10.Eye affections from the heat and light, and the consequences of such affections.
11.Diseases resulting from Radium or radio-active (X-rays).
Contact us today to find out how we can help.
Al Qanuni Advocates And Legal Consultancy
DUBAI - UAE,