Trader's In Dubai ($120K+)

Topic locked
Trader's in Dubai ($120K+) May 15, 2010
We are a trading corporation formed by a group of highly experienced traders who have worked at energy trading companies and an energy trading fund.

We are looking to add both experienced and new traders. We will be in Dubai in a couple of weeks to physically meet all the candidates interested.

If you are experienced and successful, we can work something out if you can show us a documented track record of your trading P&L.

If you are new to trading, you must:
1. Have a strong ability to follow rules and be patient
2. Have an interest in the equity, futures and forex market
3. Be a quick learner
4. Be a good communicator

Pay Package:
1. Before any trading begins, we will present you with an official contract and have you fill out some other paperwork (W-9, etc.)
2. Traders are given access to capital depending on understanding level (determined by manager)
3. Traders who possess the above requirements could make more than $120k their first year
4. You will be paid every month (direct deposit or check, it's your choice)

You will work with a senior trader during market hours and get guidance as trades are made. Basically before you make a trade, our traders will tell you whether it’s a right move or not. This is why our traders succeed. You always have access to our experience.

Orientation:

We are having an introductory live online session where we will go over how you can trade for us. It should last about 30-45 minutes

Go to our website and click on the webinar link in top right hand section to join our upcoming orientation on Tuesday, May 18th @ 7pm Eastern time

cfstrader
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Trader's in Dubai ($120K+) Jun 23, 2010
Am a Nigerian based in Nigeria.

Have been trading for some years to be precise four year. At a time was doing fine along the line lost grip of it because of greed.

I have learnt alot the hard way and am looking to work with a senior trader.

Am interested. What do I do next?

Reply me via oris.joel@gmail.com
Nwcngr
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Trader's In Dubai ($120K+) Jun 23, 2010
419 scammer FAIL
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai