Recruitment For Banking And Finance Professionals

Topic locked
Recruitment for Banking and Finance Professionals Jul 09, 2007
Hi All,

I am very confident that you will inform me authentic agencies list for banking and finance. I have done MBA from IBA which is leading business school of Pakistan. I am presently in UK completing M.SC. economics and finance from Warwick Business School which is ranked 4th in europe. I have 6 years of working experience as a financial markets researcher in central bank. Please can anyone send me recruitment list for banking and finance professionals. I want to apply from here, how shd i proceed.

geranimo
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Recruitment for Banking and Finance Professionals Jul 12, 2007
geranimo wrote:Hi All,

I am very confident that you will inform me authentic agencies list for banking and finance. I have done MBA from IBA which is leading business school of Pakistan. I am presently in UK completing M.SC. economics and finance from Warwick Business School which is ranked 4th in europe. I have 6 years of working experience as a financial markets researcher in central bank. Please can anyone send me recruitment list for banking and finance professionals. I want to apply from here, how shd i proceed.

why do you want to come to Dubai?

You can apply for a HSMP Visa in the Uk and work out of Canary Wharf instead
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Recruitment for Banking and Finance Professionals Jul 12, 2007
geranimo wrote:Hi All,

why do you want to come to Dubai?

You can apply for a HSMP Visa in the Uk and work out of Canary Wharf instead
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai