Project Engineer

Topic locked
Project Engineer May 18, 2008
Graduated from a University with Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.

Minimum 5 years experience in Curtain Wall Construction Company as Project Engineer or Project Supervisor.

MS Office skills and Autocad application is essential.

FULL DETAILS
http://www.engineeringjobsdubai.com

jobs123
Dubai Forums Talker

Nov 16, 2008
Daniyar Kaisanov
30 Abai #2 Zhapek
Almaty, KAZAKHSTAN

I am writing in response to your notice on the internet for engineering jobs in Dubai. I recently graduated from University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. During my time at University I was fortunate to have many experiences in part time work related to my course of study. I know that Dubai is growing quickly and there are many opportunities for work and training. I would like to increase my knowledge in the area of Civil Engineering beyond my experience and study in Kazakhstan. I have had some experience in skyscrapers which are prevalent in Dubai. And everywhere there are people, hospitals and schools must be built. My expertise in AUTOCAD should be a benefit to your company as well.
I am single and ready to move whenever a job is available. I am flexible, dependable, hardworking and responsible. In University I maintained a 4.8 average, 95% or A. I often helped my classmates that were struggling. I usually completed the most projects in my class and completed them on time or earlier than the due date. My employees and colleagues have always been pleased by my work and disappointed when my contracts expired.
I look forward to working with employees and clients from many different countries because it gives me more opportunity to grow personally and professionally. By working in an English speaking environment, I will be able to improve my English skills while learning English construction vocabulary and information common to structures and building in the West. I look forward to hearing from you soon and appreciate your consideration for a position in your organization. My resume is attached separately.
Sincerely,
Daniyar Kaisanov
Daniyar
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai