Part-time Business Event Co-ordinator-Great For Expat Wives

Topic locked
Part-time Business Event Co-ordinator-Great for Expat Wives Nov 20, 2007
Our company organises business training seminars that last from 2-5 days in Dubai.

The seminars are held at 4-5 star hotels in Dubai and attendees are all business professionals from in and around the region.

We're presently looking for someone to be an on-site event co-ordinator for our events in Dubai on a contract/per event basis.

What you'll be doing:
    Liaising with the hotel venue to ensure everything is setup properly before the start of the event
    Signing in attendees on the first day
    Providing assistance to the speaker and attendees if needed
    Handle any on-site event issues

What we're looking for:
    Must speak/read fluent English
    Punctuality is a must
    You should be cheerful and friendly to create a welcoming atmosphere at the event
    You'll be given a checklist and instructions on what to do, so the ability to follow instructions is a must
    With all events, unexpected issues can arise, you should be comfortable and capable with dealing with stress and unexpected problems - usually everything runs smoothly but unexpected problems can happen at anytime

Compensation:
    Will be paid by the hour
    On-site co-ordinator needed on an as-needed basis, so good for expat spouses who wish to do some occasional work

If you are interested, please private message us with your email and we will respond with further details.

Thanks!

EHT
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

interested! Feb 05, 2008
Hi there,
I am interested in the job on offer, if you are still open for new entrants. Pls email me the relevant details at nurhannani@gmail.com .

Many thanks for yr time.
tiaya
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 05, 2008
I would be very interested in the part time position as Business Event Executive, kindly email me at melbelluae@yahoo.co.uk with further details or if you require any further information.

Kind regards,

MB
mb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Part-time Business Event Co-ordinator-Great for Expat Wi May 16, 2009
hi,

I am interested in this job, awaiting kind response.

thanks and regards,

krishnachandran

EHT wrote:Our company organises business training seminars that last from 2-5 days in Dubai.

The seminars are held at 4-5 star hotels in Dubai and attendees are all business professionals from in and around the region.

We're presently looking for someone to be an on-site event co-ordinator for our events in Dubai on a contract/per event basis.

What you'll be doing:
    Liaising with the hotel venue to ensure everything is setup properly before the start of the event
    Signing in attendees on the first day
    Providing assistance to the speaker and attendees if needed
    Handle any on-site event issues

What we're looking for:
    Must speak/read fluent English
    Punctuality is a must
    You should be cheerful and friendly to create a welcoming atmosphere at the event
    You'll be given a checklist and instructions on what to do, so the ability to follow instructions is a must
    With all events, unexpected issues can arise, you should be comfortable and capable with dealing with stress and unexpected problems - usually everything runs smoothly but unexpected problems can happen at anytime

Compensation:
    Will be paid by the hour
    On-site co-ordinator needed on an as-needed basis, so good for expat spouses who wish to do some occasional work

If you are interested, please private message us with your email and we will respond with further details.

Thanks!
krishnachandran
Dubai Forum Guest

May 18, 2009
Hi this maxwell i will be traveling to dubai for business investment and i need a help from you, can you please contact me on my mail i will tell you more about my visit ( maxkampbell at yahoo dot com
kenling
Dubai Forums Member

May 18, 2009
kenling wrote:Hi this maxwell i will be traveling to dubai for business investment and i need a help from you, can you please contact me on my mail i will tell you more about my visit ( maxkampbell at yahoo dot com

Hi Mr.Maxbell,

Thank you for your response,

Kindly let me know what type of help i need to do for you.

my contact no here is 0509176900.

thanks and regards,

krishnachandran (kris)
krishnachandran
Dubai Forum Guest

Event Co-ordinator May 24, 2009
Dear,

If your ad is still active I wish more info.

I worked as Event Cordinator for North Africa and europe.

Contact me,

Saeed
saidb
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai