Oil And Gas Jobs

Topic locked
Oil and Gas Jobs Sep 16, 2009
Our client, a leading Australian EPC contractor has won a series of long term projects based in Singapore; currently looking for Offshore/ Subsea Construction Engineers – Project Engineer (Ref no. FEOS-JDS-R-09301) with experience of around 2-5 years to work in Singapore with some international travel on projects requirement to be based in Singapore.

1. Scope of Responsibilities

Undertakes specified tasks/ areas of work within a discipline, as defined by the Engineering or Project Manager. Supports and reports to Manager. Capable of supervising and checking the work of Junior Engineers as delegated by the Manager. Responsible for communicating technical/ project issues potentially impacting the project to the Manager.

2. Primary Duties

A) To develop and check installation procedures, installation analysis & design calculations, reports and documents for Company activities

B) Specifically to provide construction engineering support to ongoing construction projects and to ensure integrity of relevant construction activities, independently for applications of usual complexity or under direction for technically challenging or complex applications.

C) To assist in planning, forecasting and managing construction engineering workload for the engineer’s specific scope.

D) To initiate and coordinate all work required from other disciplines in order to ensure success and integrity of the engineer’s construction scope.

E) To attend sites onshore and offshore to provide engineering support for construction activities.

F) Performs related duties as and when instructed by Manager.

3. Job/Cost Impact

Responsible for specific areas tasks/areas of work as defined by Manager. Capable of supervising and checking work of junior engineers as delegated by the Manager.

4. Decision Making Authority

Decisions limited to those delegated by Manager such as supervision of junior engineer work scope.

5. Supervisory Responsibility

Supervise 1 to 5 engineers.

6. Work Contacts

Internal/ External

7. Competencies/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities

Knowledge/ Skills
Abilities

· Knowledge of common general computer software packages (Excel, Word, etc)

· Sound skills with at least one marine lines & vessels simulation package such as Orcaflex, Moses, Deeplines or Flexcom.

· Sound skills in manual construction engineering analysis and design calculations in accordance with the industry’s widely used codes.

· Planning, forecasting and progress tracking skills.

· Some management, supervisory and training skills of other engineers.

· Practical knowledge from site experience of offshore construction and marine operations.
· Sound knowledge of general good rigging and lifting practices and rigging design.

· Site engineering skills.

· Alertness and attention to detail

· Team player

· Proactive approach

· Good Communication skills

· Cost awareness

· Good coordination, monitoring and supervisory skills

· Ability to meet deadlines

· Multi-tasking abilities

· Analytical mind

Duties essentially performed in Singapore Office. Required to travel to Head Office, Client’s offices, Vendor Workshops, and attend site visits as necessary, in accordance with project requirements.

8. Minimum Requirement

Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Civil/Structural, Mechanical or Naval Architecture (or equivalent)., and related experience working for Engineering/Client organizations in the Oil and Gas Industry. Experience and exposure to Asia working practices beneficial.

We also have openings for Project manager and designer to be based in Singapore.

Please email to info@FEoffshore.asia if you're interested and revert with your update resume (in Word format). Please quote the Position and Ref no. of the position you are applying for in the Subject field of your email.

Sunray
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Oil and Gas Jobs Sep 16, 2009
Sunray wrote:Our client, a leading Australian EPC contractor has won a series of long term projects based in Singapore; currently looking for Offshore/ Subsea Construction Engineers – Project Engineer (Ref no. FEOS-JDS-R-09301) with experience of around 2-5 years to work in Singapore with some international travel on projects requirement to be based in Singapore.

1. Scope of Responsibilities

Undertakes specified tasks/ areas of work within a discipline, as defined by the Engineering or Project Manager. Supports and reports to Manager. Capable of supervising and checking the work of Junior Engineers as delegated by the Manager. Responsible for communicating technical/ project issues potentially impacting the project to the Manager.

2. Primary Duties

A) To develop and check installation procedures, installation analysis & design calculations, reports and documents for Company activities

B) Specifically to provide construction engineering support to ongoing construction projects and to ensure integrity of relevant construction activities, independently for applications of usual complexity or under direction for technically challenging or complex applications.

C) To assist in planning, forecasting and managing construction engineering workload for the engineer’s specific scope.

D) To initiate and coordinate all work required from other disciplines in order to ensure success and integrity of the engineer’s construction scope.

E) To attend sites onshore and offshore to provide engineering support for construction activities.

F) Performs related duties as and when instructed by Manager.

3. Job/Cost Impact

Responsible for specific areas tasks/areas of work as defined by Manager. Capable of supervising and checking work of junior engineers as delegated by the Manager.

4. Decision Making Authority

Decisions limited to those delegated by Manager such as supervision of junior engineer work scope.

5. Supervisory Responsibility

Supervise 1 to 5 engineers.

6. Work Contacts

Internal/ External

7. Competencies/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities

Knowledge/ Skills
Abilities

· Knowledge of common general computer software packages (Excel, Word, etc)

· Sound skills with at least one marine lines & vessels simulation package such as Orcaflex, Moses, Deeplines or Flexcom.

· Sound skills in manual construction engineering analysis and design calculations in accordance with the industry’s widely used codes.

· Planning, forecasting and progress tracking skills.

· Some management, supervisory and training skills of other engineers.

· Practical knowledge from site experience of offshore construction and marine operations.
· Sound knowledge of general good rigging and lifting practices and rigging design.

· Site engineering skills.

· Alertness and attention to detail

· Team player

· Proactive approach

· Good Communication skills

· Cost awareness

· Good coordination, monitoring and supervisory skills

· Ability to meet deadlines

· Multi-tasking abilities

· Analytical mind

Duties essentially performed in Singapore Office. Required to travel to Head Office, Client’s offices, Vendor Workshops, and attend site visits as necessary, in accordance with project requirements.

8. Minimum Requirement

Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Civil/Structural, Mechanical or Naval Architecture (or equivalent)., and related experience working for Engineering/Client organizations in the Oil and Gas Industry. Experience and exposure to Asia working practices beneficial.

We also have openings for Project manager and designer to be based in Singapore.

Please email to info@FEoffshore.asia if you're interested and revert with your update resume (in Word format). Please quote the Position and Ref no. of the position you are applying for in the Subject field of your email.

Do you have any Vacancies for Quantity Surveyor ?
If so let me know.

Himali
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 28, 2014
my name is yasir khan im pakistani and i have loking for a jobs in electrical engineering i have completed electrical engineering my email is yasirkhanstar@yahoo.com
yasirkhan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 28, 2014
my name is MEHBOOB ELAHI I'm Pakistani and i have looking far a jobs in instrument engineering i have completed instrument engineering my email is mehboob_elahi512@yahoo.com
mehboob
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Want A Room Near Noor Islamic Metro Station Feb 06, 2014
I think that's an industrial area

--- Feb 06, 2014 ---

you might have taken a car with issues, while buying a car we should always go for perfect condition. Now you can highlight the name of that dealer so that others can be protected from such problem.
dubair
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Oil And Gas Jobs Feb 06, 2014
I can suggest a company for oil and petroleum industry where you can inquire about any opening, the name is Petrocheme. I am sharing this here for some reference that people get to know at-least a company where they can apply. Please do not spam their contact form and email by fake inquiries.
singhabhishek251
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

undefined Feb 10, 2014
Hi,
MY NAME IS KONAIN HYDER FORM PAKISTAN I CAN SUGGEST A COMPANY FOR OIL AND PETROLEUM INDUSTRY

MY EMAIL: SWEETHYDER79@GMAIL.COM AND CONTACT NO: 03113379798
KONAINHYDER
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Oil And Gas Jobs Feb 11, 2014
My name is Zakim khan from pakistan I want join job in oil company in dubai.My email:mjwazir99@gmail.com.
Zakimkhan
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 20, 2014
Hello, my name is Ligil Raju, i am from India ,i am an electrical engineer ,have experience in customer handling , can work on c ,c++ . I am a multitasker and have good supervisory skills . for contact - ligilraju@gmail.com
ligil
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 21, 2014
hello ? my nam is asad nawaz am from pakistan i am civil engineer ? ma experince 2 year ????have a good civil engineer
may contact

asadiasadali123@gmail.con

--- Feb 21, 2014 ---

asadnawaz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Oil and Gas Jobs Feb 24, 2014
This's somanaidu.im an indian.im a sr.chemist in quality control. I have 4years experience. My qualification is msc chemistry.im seeking the chemist job in U.A.E. my email id is k.somanaidu@gmail.com and my contact num is +918121778897.if you require chemist pls contact me.Thanks&regards.
somashekar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Oil And Gas Jobs Feb 25, 2014
hello my name is thameur welcom because information to me my mail is charaabi.thameur@yahoo.com in from to tunisia thanks
thameur
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Oil And Gas Jobs Feb 26, 2014
hi.
my name is zulqarnain haider .b.com with 5 years experience.

i am looking for a job in uae .kindly contact me at this no 00971554231934 zoki073@gmail.com
zulqarnain
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 10, 2014
Dear all ,
my name is haithem youssry , I have more than 10 years experience in sales & management beside customer service inside & outside egypt , hope to share your sucess my contact is :01229804453 my mail is :h_elkashef24@hotmail.com
Many thanks

Haithem el kashef
haithem
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Oil And Gas Jobs Mar 10, 2014
jobs
i need a job i have done b.com in 2010 and having 5 years experience in store office and accounts field.

regards

zulqarnain haider

zulqarnain
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai