Mystery Shoppers Required

Topic locked
Mystery Shoppers Required Jun 27, 2005
We are a Dubai based business that requires expats to do mystery shopping in Dubai and other Emirates. We provide mystery shopping services to clients in many sectors and for those people who currently work for us they find it enjoyable and rewarding. We have urgent need for many part time mystery shoppers.

rangers7
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Mystery Shoppers Required Jun 27, 2005
rangers7 wrote:We are a Dubai based business that requires expats to do mystery shopping in Dubai and other Emirates. We provide mystery shopping services to clients in many sectors and for those people who currently work for us they find it enjoyable and rewarding. We have urgent need for many part time mystery shoppers.

Sign me up! or please forward more information to bobbiemasoner@hotmail.com

GO RANGERS
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 27, 2005
Is it like some kinda TV show or something? Mystery shoppers? Me no comprehendo :shock:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 27, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Is it like some kinda TV show or something? Mystery shoppers? Me no comprehendo :shock:

you walk into a shop, pretending to be a customer, then fill out an online thingy, rating service. and you get paid for it :?
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 27, 2005
Isn't that loitering if you dont buy anything? Or do they give you money to buy, say, gum? It would be alot cooler if it was a hidden camera show or something :D
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 27, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Isn't that loitering if you dont buy anything? Or do they give you money to buy, say, gum? It would be alot cooler if it was a hidden camera show or something :D

do you buy something in every shop you go into? i think not my dear 8)
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 27, 2005
I dont muck about and get in peoples way just to satisfy "Big Business's" Get a real job you damn hippies!!! :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 27, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:I dont muck about and get in peoples way just to satisfy "Big Business's" Get a real job you damn hippies!!! :lol:

:roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 27, 2005
Alright, lets get down to brass tax here, how much we talking?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 28, 2005
Hey Guys,

No this is such fun, I've done this before, basically a client will ask the mystery shopper to grade their staff, you could do anything from going to a department store or cafe, eating out whatever.

I tell you Dubai needs this to kick staff service into shape.

Sign me up!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Mystery Shoppers Required Jun 28, 2005
rangers7 wrote:We are a Dubai based business that requires expats to do mystery shopping in Dubai and other Emirates. We provide mystery shopping services to clients in many sectors and for those people who currently work for us they find it enjoyable and rewarding. We have urgent need for many part time mystery shoppers.

Hi... I would be interested in the mystery shopper program.

Let me know if you would be interested. I have done similar programs before.

Sent you a PM also
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Mystery Shoppers Required Jun 30, 2005
[quote="rangers7"][b]We are a Dubai based business that requires expats to do mystery shopping in Dubai and other Emirates. We provide mystery shopping services to clients in many sectors and for those people who currently work for us they find it enjoyable and rewarding. We have urgent need for many part time mystery shoppers.[/b][/quote]

Its part-time and all 'bout shopping..... sign me up! Pretty interesting. Sent you a PM as well.
PePPerCLIP
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Mystery Shoppers Required Jul 06, 2005

hmmm cool, if this is true pm me d infos plz. tnx :)
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Mystery Shoppers Required Jul 11, 2005

I am interested in. 050-3972959
energy

Jul 12, 2005
:shock:
I send you an email a couple of days ago to say I would be intrested in mystery shopping - u never got back to me - how come
Dejavu
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 15, 2005
coz there collectiong your info and there probably going to sell it..

mystery shopping is fun, only if you get a whole bunch of shops. ive done it a few times here in cali, but trust me it becomes a pain in the ass. you need to save your recipts and give accurate and perfect reviews of what you thought, otherwise you dont get paid....
zxed
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 23, 2005
[quote="Dejavu"]:shock:
I send you an email a couple of days ago to say I would be intrested in mystery shopping - u never got back to me - how come[/quote]

You may log in directly to their website www.ethos.ae and click on the Mystery Shopping Application button. Good luck.
PePPerCLIP
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 29, 2005
me no keed?
Mr. Hatrickz
Dubai Forum Visitor

URGENT Dec 22, 2007
Hello
I am an experienced Mystery shopper based in Dubai Jebel Ali Gardens and would like to know if you have assignments in hand.
would be a pleasure to receive your reply.
my email id is varsha08@gmail.com
thank you and regards
Varsha
varsha08
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mystery shopping Jun 07, 2008
If you do have any Mystery shopping assignments do keep me posted.
wayne
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

I am interested Feb 02, 2009
Hi. I am very interested in doing mystery shopping in Dubai. I have already done this before for another company. Kindly let me know how to register for the same.
darrylsferns
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 03, 2009
im interested in working as a mystery shopper..do let me know...

Cheers!
Sandy101
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 04, 2009
let me know..iam interested
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 11, 2009
hi, i would be intersetd in mystery shopping.. could u mail me some details on anubala_chauhan@yahoo.com

thank you
anubala
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 13, 2009
Me too interested.....please post whats the status of vacancy
NoName01
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Mystery Shoppers Required Feb 23, 2009
Hi I'm interested. Is the offer still available?
Be_Kewl
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 01, 2009
I'm already a shopper and anyone can become one. It's becoming very popular!

All you need to do is visit www.knowledgetrak.com and click on the 'become a shopper' link.

Knowledgetrak.com is owned and run by Ethos Consultancy. If you'd prefer to call them directly their Dubai number is 04 332 6315.

Good luck!
husain
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Looking for investigators and food critics in Dubai Apr 06, 2009
Hello!
I am a Private Investigator in America and our client in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is looking for investigators and food critics to assess restaurants.
These jobs are full reimbursement for one person plus their companion.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in this work, please be kind enough to let me know.
This opportunity is legitimate, requires good writing skills and will be paid in American dollars.
Please advise and thank you so very much. :)
--

Thank you for all that you do!
~ L. Sampson
Licensed Private Investigator

Owner, Private Eyes Scheduling

Lysa(AT)PrivateEyesOnline(DOT)net

www(DOT)PrivateEyesOnline(DOT)net
ICforYou
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 07, 2009
Please apply at www(DOT)inside-hospitality(DOT)com.
Only serious inquiries only please for full reimbursement of your meals and experiences at upscale restaurants in your area.
Thank you!
Lysa(AT)PrivateEyesOnline(DOT)net
ICforYou
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Mystery Shoppers Required Apr 19, 2009

I LOVE SHOPPING SO MUCH CAN I DO THIS IN AJMAN??
mora
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai