Housekeeper - Nanny Is Required

Topic locked
Housekeeper - Nanny is required Sep 17, 2005
An expeienced middle aged female is needed for taking care of a seven months old baby girl and do the house work only when im home so i can take care of the baby myself. we are a family of three so the house work is not much, the important thing for me is the baby and i need someone who has had good experience with babies and knows how to do the job, if you think you are qualified and you have a reference please contact me.

gateway
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 28, 2005
I have a sister who likes the work,would you sponsor her since she is from the philippines
mellex05
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Hi Nov 06, 2005
Hi there

I just noticed your looking for a nanny. My girlfriend and I are coming over to Dubai very soon. I will be there on Business from the UK and my girlfriend is joining me too.

I just thought this maybe an idea, she has a wealth of experience in childcare and was working for a number of famillies in Hampstead London as a nanny. She is great with babies and kids and I am very certain based on her experience and love for babies and children that you may want to meet with her while we are in Dubai.

We will be arriving there very shortly on the 16th of November and you it would be nice if we could meet one day for coffee.

Kind regards

Alex Mani
aryashalmani
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai