Herbalife Opening In UAE Soon...leaders Wanted!

Topic locked
Herbalife Opening in UAE soon...leaders wanted! Dec 23, 2008
MLM company Herbalife is opening in the UAE soon...be one of the first ones to take the helm of the leadership in your country. Build the biggest Network organisation in your area.
contact me for further details,

piddy77
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 23, 2008
Sounds like a great company...

From the Wikipedia page:

Herbalife International, founded in 1980, is a company that sells weight-loss, nutrition and skin-care products by multi-level marketing, also known as network marketing. It has been the subject of controversy and lawsuits.

A 2004 settlement resolved a class action suit on behalf of 8700 former and current distributors that accused the company and distributors of "essentially running a pyramid scheme."[36] A total of $6 million was to be paid out, with defendants not admitting guilt.

The company is located in the Cayman Islands and the creator of these 'Health' Products died at 44. :roll:
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 23, 2008
Bung that one in Black List!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Herbalife Opening In UAE Soon...leaders Wanted! Jun 10, 2010
In the meantime, if you're looking for Herbalife products, I am a distributor of Herbalife products here in Dubai, based in Dubai Marina but happy to deliver to your door.

I have a FULL range of both weight loss and skincare products.

Happy for you to give me a call anytime on 055 918 2452 - ask for Kate
KateDoherty
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Nov 24, 2014
piddy77 , how can I buy? I already distributor last year ..I'm in Ras al Khaimah now

--- Nov 24, 2014 ---

KateDoherty , plz .. I want to buy
Marevon
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 24, 2014
Hi

This is Mahua Mallick working with Direct Selling Association, India is looking for the job in UAE for a better future endeavours. Please feel free to reach me at itsmahua.0502@gmail.com.

Thanks & best regards
Mahua
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Sep 14, 2015
KateDoherty , Are you recruiting Distributors. If yes I would like to join. my Mobile number: 0554539196. Awaiting your kind response. Regards,
latif
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Herbalife Opening In UAE Soon...leaders Wanted! Mar 08, 2016
piddy77 , I am using herbalife since 8 days back and I lost 3 kg. If you reqruit a distributor please let me know. My name is Diah and my mobile number is +971527147958. I look forward for your update at the earliest.
Diah
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai