Head Gymnastics Instructor

Topic locked
Head Gymnastics Instructor Nov 28, 2007
Head Children Gymnastics Instructor (female preferably) is required for a reputable Children Sport Services Company based in Dubai. The job involves working mainly with School and nursery children (ages 2 to 7 years), in a unique, exciting, positive and fun atmosphere by teaching the basic gymnastic skills through circuit training, games, movements, songs and other fun activities as part of the Junior Gym Bus fitness program.
Duties include:

- Preparing programs and lessons plans and teaching classes.

- Promoting the Junior Gym Bus Programs concept by visiting schools and nurseries and giving presentations and demos to potential clients.

- Insuring that all classes are run in a safe, in a disciplined and enjoyable manner.

- Handling scheduling of kids for classes and organizing programs for booked parties, including birthday parties.

More details about the concept are at www.juniorgymbus.com

Excellent opportunity and great prospects with attractive salary and visa.

Zino
Dubai Forum User

head instructor gymanstics May 23, 2009
I Mr Brijesh Savant had been performing gymanstics for 11 years and have 2 yrs of coaching experience. I would like to continue the same in your institute
Please let me know if i can apply for the same.

thanking you
brijesh
brij_in
Dubai Forum Guest

May 23, 2009
I Mr Brijesh Savant had been performing gymanstics for 11 years and have 2 yrs of coaching experience. I would like to continue the same in your institute
Please let me know if i can apply for the same

brijesh
brij_in
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai