GLOBAL EXEC-PASSIVE And Customer Care Managers Requires

Topic locked
GLOBAL EXEC-PASSIVE and Customer Care Managers Requires Jul 20, 2009
GLOBAL EXEC-PASSIVE

Launched February 2009 the Global Exec are challenging our directors and providing clarity of thought with a fresh and supportive mind. We have more than 600 Global Execs from 87 different countries and anyone can apply to become a Global Exec. You will be a sounding board for new ideas, provide an insight into local culture and share lessons from your career and life experiences. Global Exec members will help our management teams in either passive or active roles. They will effectively shape the me2everyone world, and create evermore income avenues for both the Customer Care Managers and our members.

Global Exec is a free upgrade for all me2everyone members. It gives a projected income of more than GBP £27,000 over a 3 year period (with significant bonuses) and an involvement at the heart of the me2everyone world gives you a chance for a once in a lifetime journey... We will be adding GE member names to our Meet the Team area very soon to show the diverse range of members that we have.

Join: http://me2everyone.com/16464and send me an email at barish70@gmail.com with your M2E Id.

kkmm
Dubai Forum User

Jul 20, 2009
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 20, 2009
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai