YOUR EMIRATI BUSINESS SPONSOR

Topic locked
YOUR EMIRATI BUSINESS SPONSOR Apr 02, 2015
Are you looking for a reliable Emirati sponsor with peace of mind knowing your business will not only receive the safe handling it deserves but complete freedom to operate as it should ?

My name is Ahmad Adel Habib and that's only the tip of the iceberg .

Im currently employed as an airline pilot working with a major international carrier since 2004 . I was born and raised in Dubai and have also run my own events management company - not just sponsored , but run for 2 years before deciding that I would move on to becoming a sponsor and consultant .

I'm a relatively new player to this market and as such am offering considerably attractive packages to my first batch of budding entrepreneurs . These packages are inclusive of b o t h consultancy AND sponsorship services.

I'm available 24 / 7 --> try me .

Contact details

mobile +971 50 99 77 380

email a@leo.ae

skype ahmed307731

emiratisponsor
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: YOUR EMIRATI BUSINESS SPONSOR Apr 02, 2015
Dear ahmed, are you interested for short term investments with good profit margin? if so, please contact me on +97155 860 8660 or skype: shabz5549646
shabz437
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: YOUR EMIRATI BUSINESS SPONSOR Apr 30, 2015
I Want Someone to Sponsor Me

I Need A Sponsor Please Sponsor Me.
Hi, my name is Angelika I'm from Poland. I need a sponsor because I want to give back to University. Two years ago I broke my spine and my life is totally changed. I always been a good student, and person, but this accident destroyed my life plan. I have no money for continue education.I really need someone who make my dream come true. I can organize your vacation in Poland, Germany or Czech Republic in return. I work so hard but need to collect 4000$ for two months. contact: maddiewgr@gmail.com
maddiewgr
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: YOUR EMIRATI BUSINESS SPONSOR Jul 19, 2015
hi ahmed

could you contact me for a nice package?

[url=mailto:asma.abidi@bestidea-bms.com]asma.abidi@bestidea-bms.com[/url]

regards
bestidea
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa