VISA Problem

Topic locked
VISA Problem Aug 23, 2014
Hi,

I am working in an engineering company as an accountant..

I have been working here for past 3 months , the company haven't stamped my visa..
Now i do not have labour card or emirates id for 2 months..
I keep on asking the company for visa stamping , they are telling me its in progress...

What should i doo???\

Please give me a reply...

senillambert
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Sep 11, 2014
Dear sir, please help me in this regard.I got my Visit visa issued on July 14, 2014 and valid till Sep 11, 2014. I entered to UAE through sharjah airport on Aug 9, 2014 and got my passport stamped with exit stamp from pakistani immigration and entry stamp from UAE immigration. I got job in dubai and they asked me to leave UAE in order to get your employment visa. I traveled from Sharjah airport to Lahore airport on Aug 31, 2014 before the visa expired. but i didn't get my passport with exit stamp from UAE immigration as there was no body at immigration counter who could stamped on passport. I just saw here and there and unfortunately no other passenger was also coming. So i just walked through the counter without having stamp. But i got my passport with entry stamp from Pakistani immigration after arriving at Lahore airport. Now the company where i got job is saying that UAE immigration department is not handing over the employment visa as you are still in UAE according to their records. but i had already left the UAE. So kindly help me in this case. What should i do now? Who are the concern persons that should be reported to?
Thanks a lot for your kind suggestions....

--- Sep 11, 2014 ---

ranag
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa