Dubai Job Offer Letter???

Topic locked
dubai job offer letter??? Dec 16, 2013
Hello Guys,
I am bilal. i am on visit visa in duabi. i got offer letter from the company now i start working with that company but i am still on visit visa. company told me that we will provide you visa,salary and transports everything was mention in offer letter.but now my visit visa will expire on 21 december.2013 but the company dont provide me a visa .company waste my time i work for 15 days for the company .but now they dont provide me a visa.so what i will do now?? can i submit the case against the company or not? what is the rules for this case in UAE??? please reply urgent........

--- Dec 16, 2013 ---

globalprince55
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dubai Job Offer Letter??? Dec 16, 2013
AlexRoger ,but the company told me that our system is blocked now thay cannot issue visa because the two employee was cancel in one month.so company told me our system will blocked untill 20 january 2014...??and company say me you go back to your home country and we will send you visa later...so i dont understand what should i do???? please explain
globalprince55
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dubai Job Offer Letter??? Dec 16, 2013
AlexRoger ,what is the proces to submit the case agaisnt the company.....because i am new here i dont know dubai rules??????
globalprince55
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa