Changing Job After Terminated From Company With In 1 Year

Topic locked
changing job after terminated from company with in 1 year Dec 17, 2013
hello sir,

i had been working in dubai for PVT company (2 year employment visa). i got terminated from employer saying that "insubordination to words leaders and not acceptable by the company "(only 8 months i worked and probation period was for 6 months). i never expected termination from the company.as per my understanding the reason behind this might be that the company new teamleader forcefully pushing me to do cleaning the office.when i rejected and say no. he given me a warning letter and i didn't sign it.the next day i went to met HR and they told like its not part of your job not to do.the next day in office the same cleaning job team leader offered me..i done that time..the same day from hr i got a call saying that "you need to change department since your superiores not need you in same dept."then they tried change me to some other dept. but its does it work. the next week i got call from hr payroll saying that u r terminated. even i signed in that.they told me that within two weeks they would do call me for settlement.passport is with me since i didn't take labour card from company.

Q 1 . what all benefit am gonna get as settlement from employer?
2 . what all the chances of finding new job in dubai and free zones without getting ban?
3. if i meet with labour law dept should i an expect any help from them?
4, plz chances of changing job to free zone and dubai

suru3
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Changing Job After Terminated From Company With In 1 Yea Dec 10, 2014
Dear, its indeed a very informative post but i feel that before you ask for benefits, take a look at the reasons why you got terminated. As per the Business Gurus suggest that It is more important to research about the work nature and Organization background than salary amount because once you know your work role in a better way, Productivity becomes obvious in your work.

[*]Now, for your new job, I wish you to make a tailor-made Resume catering to targeting jobs only as Resume is not a one fit for all needs.

[*]Secondly, research the job and work role properly. Take market salary rates for the position and compare it with yours.

[*]Read reviews about the past employees and get to know about the work environment even before joining any organization.

Lastly, With these tips, i believe you'll get your desired job at the most admirable salary rates :)

Good Luck
kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa