Good game and unlucky UAE.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: UAE Losers Jan 27, 2013
what?
MarkGreen
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: UAE Losers Feb 06, 2013
don't be discouraged by defeat, it's not a shame... they lost this match but it'll be a great experience for the future
Runaa
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: UAE Losers Feb 07, 2013
Runaa , they lost by 3!!!

thats pretty shameful.

the team should head out to the top of their burj khalifa and jump off!

they have dispgraced their country. being provided with the best money has to offer. all the best they can dream of. and they lost , by 3!!!

if it was even an ethopian team with all that facility they would have won many times over. absolute shame and disgrace!!!
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman wrote:Runaa , they lost by 3!!!

thats pretty shameful.

the team should head out to the top of their burj khalifa and jump off!

they have dispgraced their country. being provided with the best money has to offer. all the best they can dream of. and they lost , by 3!!!

if it was even an ethopian team with all that facility they would have won many times over. absolute shame and disgrace!!!

First English now maths! You're not doing so well Boss!
They lost by 2 not 3.
Now who's the dumbass?
Not quite as clever as your think you are. Are you?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

BMreformed ,

i dont consider that 1 goal from the UAE to count. The other team probably felt pity for them and gave them that for free

why would you think that i think myself to be clever, i just say things the way they are. are you intimidated that i am smarter than you ? so your last resource is to pick on my small insignificant errors? i hope you know more languages than English, cause if you dont then its pretty shameful. you cant keep an intelligent conversation with a doorKnob. i have never met anyone so thick , bitter and hopeless. now tickle the chuckle muscle *wobble the head*
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman wrote:BMreformed ,

i dont consider that 1 goal from the UAE to count. The other team probably felt pity for them and gave them that for free

why would you think that i think myself to be clever, i just say things the way they are. are you intimidated that i am smarter than you ? so your last resource is to pick on my small insignificant errors? i hope you know more languages than English, cause if you dont then its pretty shameful. you cant keep an intelligent conversation with a doorKnob. i have never met anyone so thick , bitter and hopeless. now tickle the chuckle muscle *wobble the head*

There is absolutely no shame in admitting that maths and English aren't your strong points. :lol:
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

you sir/madam are annoying!
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

it's okay, don't make things personal fellas
Runaa
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum