A Lesson In Football.

Topic locked
A Lesson In Football. May 29, 2011
I have just witnessed Manchester United being given a lesson in football. Now as a City fan, I rejoiced in seeing Alex Ferguson develop a nervous twitch in the last 20 minutes of the game.

Barca beat Man Utd 3-1. The best team won on the night.

I can't stand Ferguson, Rooney is a retard who prefers elderly prostitutes to his wife, Gigsy thinks he can shut everyone up Park is, well, Korean, and how unattractve are they?
The only decent player on the field for Man U. was Paul Scholes, a lovely local lad.

I watched a kid watching the match with his parents. He was fully decked out in Man Utd team colours. He was heart broken and his parents took him out after 70 minutes, tears streaming down his face. He reminded me of me, a long long time ago when my dad said he would never take me to a match again when I balled my eyes out at White Hart Lane when Spurs beat my beloved City.

Well done Barca. Messi is the best player in the world.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: A Lesson In Football. May 29, 2011
why do I feel that, its not only that kid who is Heart broken :D...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

There will be a few in Manchester Mahmoud, 90% of the Irish and most of the Far East :D
Bethsmum

This was the last game for Van der Sar. An absolutely great sports man. Humble, always put the team before him, while he was the actual star in many games. Of course he wanted to end his career with a great win, but saying goodbye during the Champions League Final is something everyone wishes I think. Yesterday was not his night. He saved a few, but was not the great Van der Sar who saved the team. His strong point was always to be on the right spot, he could read a game, an attack look no other. Yesterday this was not the case. I wish Van der Sar all the best and I hope he stays connected to foottie. Foottie needs him!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:This was the last game for Van der Sar. An absolutely great sports man. Humble, always put the team before him, while he was the actual star in many games. Of course he wanted to end his career with a great win, but saying goodbye during the Champions League Final is something everyone wishes I think. Yesterday was not his night. He saved a few, but was not the great Van der Sar who saved the team. His strong point was always to be on the right spot, he could read a game, an attack look no other. Yesterday this was not the case. I wish Van der Sar all the best and I hope he stays connected to foottie. Foottie needs him!

Yes FD he will be missed. Man Utd were outclassed on the night. It's a shame he couldn't leave on a high but they did win the Premiership.

I'm wondering what's going to happen at City next season. Will Teves and Balotelli stay? I expect Yaya Toure to. He's on £220,000 a week, which equates to nearly £1m a month. What man is worth that?
Bethsmum

Watching Barcelona this season has been boring. Honestly before the match you could predict that Barca will win and the match will be over in the first half. The worst thing is those guys do the same thing over and over again, week after week. ball possession, pass it around, one touch pass and when they loose the ball they chase the opponent down quickly.

Got to admit Man U took the game to them especially when rooney scored, guardiola was pissing in his pants when they went into 2nd half but they eventually lost because barca were the better team. but I think the "great one" next season is going to shut them up for once and forever!

Oh I am not a Man U fan by the way and I dont think Man C have got any chance on winning the league or the champions league. Too much ego in Man C especially in Mario "punk" and too many overrated players!!
MotionComputing
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

MotionComputing wrote:Watching Barcelona this season has been boring. Honestly before the match you could predict that Barca will win and the match will be over in the first half. The worst thing is those guys do the same thing over and over again, week after week. ball possession, pass it around, one touch pass and when they loose the ball they chase the opponent down quickly.

Got to admit Man U took the game to them especially when rooney scored, guardiola was pissing in his pants when they went into 2nd half but they eventually lost because barca were the better team. but I think the "great one" next season is going to shut them up for once and forever!

Oh I am not a Man U fan by the way and I dont think Man C have got any chance on winning the league or the champions league. Too much ego in Man C especially in Mario "punk" and too many overrated players!!

Too much to expect for Man City to win the Champions League just yet but they're sure in with a chance for the Premiership next season. We weren't that far behind Utd :D
Bethsmum

Re: A Lesson In Football. May 30, 2011
No shame loosing to Barca, they played like gladiators that night.
Quite impressed with Ryan Giggs though, an awesome player who's maturing like fine wine, just keeps getting better and better.

But there is shame is loosing to a Ukranian club!!! :lol: :lol:

The lesson in football being, if you are a half decent Spanish player, don't follow in the footsteps of David Silva, stick to Spanish sides or even maybe a team from Malta and you will stand a better chance of getting your hands on some silverware. :lol: :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: A Lesson In Football. May 30, 2011
Misery Called Life wrote:
Quite impressed with Ryan Giggs though, an awesome player who's maturing like fine wine, just keeps getting better and better.

Ryan Giggs! What a career! 7 FA Cup Finals, 5 Leaugue Cup Finals, 3 Champions League Finals and a Big Brother Quarter Finalist! :D

Lionel Messi and Imogen Thomas, both f*cking good footballers! :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

Re: A Lesson In Football. Sep 17, 2011
Last Tuesday and Wednsday..it is back again the European Championship with both Man United and City getting a draw with the same result 1-1and Barsha too againsty AC Milan 2-2...I cheer for real Madrid and Inter...one won and the second lost in his home town.... I cheered once for Man United when they played against the German Bayern Munich in one of the finals few years back...
Ziadzmb
Dubai Forum User

Re: A Lesson In Football. Mar 24, 2012
champions league back on 27th!!! :D
Jamesmathew04
Dubai Expat Wannabe

A must watch barca and milian at 19.45 GMT and 20.45
MarkAnthony
Dubai Expat Wannabe

yeah but 28th has the Big match, milan vs barcelona
Georgey823
Dubai Forum Guest

Final tournament schedule
Semi-final 1: 18.30CET, 27 April
Semi-final 2: 21.00CET, 27 April (involving FC Barcelona)

Third-place play-off: 17.00CET, 29 April
Final: 19.30CET, 29 April
MarkAnthony
Dubai Expat Wannabe

i m sure u guyzz must be barca supporters..but i wish they loose..i want real to lift the cup...:)
Jamesmathew04
Dubai Expat Wannabe

haha may the best team win then ,
MarkAnthony
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Check out Seedorf!! Milan striker...
http://bit.ly/GFPvti
Jamesmathew04
Dubai Expat Wannabe

lol, just watched the video, its a very different sorta football add
Georgey823
Dubai Forum Guest

That was a good video :P @jamesmathew04

--- Mar 24, 2012 ---

perfect shot ;-)
MarkAnthony
Dubai Expat Wannabe

DO you think buffon saved the goal or seedorf scored?
Georgey823
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum