Laptop (HP) Repair Centers

Topic locked
laptop (HP) repair centers Apr 30, 2008
Does anyone know of a reputable shop where I can have an HP laptop fixed? I already contacted HP in DIC and they gave me some numbers but unfortunately those guys only fix printers :?

pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Apr 30, 2008
HP, Sony, Casio and some others are all serviced at JUMBO.

Their service Center fixs cameras, laptop, almost everything.

Center is located in Rashidiya near the airport.

Use google maps ....

Latitude: 25:14:12
Longitude: 55:22:18
guest999

Apr 30, 2008
Actually I called Jumbo and the voice recording did not mention laptops so I was unsure.
Thanks for the info! :)
pinoy1
Dubai chat master

Apr 30, 2008
yeah, the catagorize product by brand names...so you probably want to push the one that says HP.
guest999

Oct 15, 2008
Hi i am from MORE Computers and we are into laptop service based in burdubai. We are here in Dubai for last Seven years. Call me on 0507550647 if you require more details.
safiullahpb
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 19, 2008
pinoy1 wrote:Actually I called Jumbo and the voice recording did not mention laptops so I was unsure.
Thanks for the info! :)
hey! just wondering if your problem worked out coz i,m having problems with my hp and badly in need of a hook-up.
robertnique
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Nov 24, 2008
S c rew HP, their gona charge you 400 AED plus anyways!

Pay me 300 AED.

I will completly refresh your laptops, update it to latest windows packages.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd install

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Adobe Reader 9
Cyber Link DVD Solutions
MS Office 2007 Enterprise Edition
NOD32 Internet Security
....did i miss out anything?

All full packages and updatable! NOT trial crap.

Coool? u can Private Msg me for more details....oh by the way, i do all this in 2 days max!
guest999

Jan 07, 2009
Not_Sure wrote:S c rew HP, their gona charge you 400 AED plus anyways!
Pay me 300 AED.
I will completly refresh your laptops, update it to latest windows packages.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd install
Adobe Photoshop CS3
Adobe Reader 9
Cyber Link DVD Solutions
MS Office 2007 Enterprise Edition
NOD32 Internet Security
....did i miss out anything?
All full packages and updatable! NOT trial crap.
Coool? u can Private Msg me for more details....oh by the way, i do all this in 2 days max!

-Who are u Fooling???
-They wil not charge if you Still have your warranty!!!
Slayer666
Dubai Forum User

Mar 25, 2009
Pinoy1 kabayan ba? well come and check us out in Dubai Marina, shops name is portland computer solutions... call us for more inqueires 04 430 8557...
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 16, 2009
Hello

I have an HP dv6000 laptop and there is a problem with the sound of the internal speaker. Sometimes I don't hear sound at all or it just crackles, now I did some research on this and found out that there is a problem with one of the cables inside the laptop which causes this problem.

I can provide a link where this problem is described in detail through a PM.

The best possible solution is to replace the faulty strip cable with a new one which won't give out due to the pressure caused of pressing the power cable.

My internal Bluetooth has also stopped working every time I boot up the laptop it gives me a " Usb port unrecognized error "

Is there anyone in Dubai besides HP service centers who can fix these problems ?
korigg
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 18, 2009
Don't want to hijack the post but what's the best place to buy a new laptop in Dubai? Cheers
oartur
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 21, 2009
you can try bur dubai they have got some shops selling various laptops there or just go to jumbo electronics / carrefour
korigg
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 19, 2009
can anybody help me?
i have an Hp Pavillion DV6000 laptop that i want to re-boot, my problem is, i lost my recovery cd and i beleived i accidentally deleted the recovery files saved on my system. is there anybody who knows a shop within dubai who can help me with this? my contact no. is 055-9960343
vinog
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 19, 2009
korigg wrote:Hello

I have an HP dv6000 laptop and there is a problem with the sound of the internal speaker. Sometimes I don't hear sound at all or it just crackles, now I did some research on this and found out that there is a problem with one of the cables inside the laptop which causes this problem.

I can provide a link where this problem is described in detail through a PM.

The best possible solution is to replace the faulty strip cable with a new one which won't give out due to the pressure caused of pressing the power cable.

My internal Bluetooth has also stopped working every time I boot up the laptop it gives me a " Usb port unrecognized error "

Is there anyone in Dubai besides HP service centers who can fix these problems ?

do you still have your recovery cd?
vinog
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jan 14, 2015
We offer support for just about everything Computer, Laptop and Apple Mac related. From a single PC to Networks.

Home networking? YES.

Laptop Repair? Yes

Computer Repair? Yes

Virus Removal? Yes

Printer Service? Yes

Cracked LCD Replacement? Yes

Laptop Motherboard Repair? Yes

No job is too small or too large.

House Calls, after hours, and weekend support available.

Contact Kumar 050 5752815/055 6933509 (Kumar - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, A+ Certified Hardware Engineer, Laptop Chip Level Service Engineer, CISCO Network Associate) over a period of 15 year experience in the Computer & IT field combined. No Contracts! No Fix No Pay! No Diagnostic Fee! Free Pick Up & Drop off within the city limits. No strings Attached!
kumarIT
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 10, 2015
Stay away from Ensure Services.. I dropped my HP laptop in to get fixed and I was told 24 hours. 10 days later and I'm still getting 'Not ready yet Sir'. They say they will ring you back but never get a call. Their customer service is terrible and attitude of some of their employees, disgraceful.. Be advised, stay away...
TheFlyer
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk