Internet Fiters

Topic locked
Internet fiters Apr 18, 2010
Um i didnt know where else to post this but how would i go about getting around the internet filters here?
Also why is there filters set up?

MethoD
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Internet fiters Apr 18, 2010
MethoD wrote:Um i didnt know where else to post this but how would i go about getting around the internet filters here?
Also why is there filters set up?

Do you mean on DF or Government control? why? because the government wants to decide for you what you can access on internet. In the mean time these restrictions do not apply to them, the ruling families members and high officials can access whatever they want.
You have to use a VPN, or virtual private network, it is easy to install, it cost $20 / mo, it is undetectable, encrypted, you can access anything you want on the internet without any Government restrictions, on your pc or laptop, anywhere.
The way it works is like a tunnel, instead of using Etisalat IP, you use an IP outside the UAE, you only go through Etiaslat IP.
It also masks your IP address, what ever you surf on the net, Etisalat cannot track you back.
PM me and I will give you the link of a VPN service.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Great, well thats stupid. Even harmless websites are blocked, i remember last time i visited dubai i couldn't acess a couple of my favourites such as CH, but atleast now they've unblocked it.
Is there no alternative way of getting around the goverment restrictions without having to pay $20?
MethoD
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Is there no alternative way of getting around the goverment restrictions without having to pay $20?

In Iran we use Ultrasurf or Jondo, just google them and you will find the free version to download.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Anchor Free is another one, but you need to download it outside the UAE as the site is blocked here.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk