How To Re-Install Hp Quickplay??

Topic locked
How to re-Install hp Quickplay?? Aug 05, 2008
Alrighty... Vista is gone and xp is here, as I aready achieved in the previous achievement.. ehm.. I mean post.. but now I am in little bet of a tight possition here.. its not life-threatening though, but its bugging me since I am person of perfection.. I can't stand when any of laptop available options is not working..
well.. Now after removing the VISTA.. I began to install my xp drivers.. and when I was done with that.. I decided to re-install the Quickplay software that naturally comes with hp products.. unfortunatly I had a hell of a time just to find the software, since the 3.5 version works only on VISTA, so I had to go for a lower versior as 2.3.. but even that did not work..! it says that its not compatible with the laptop.. the searching is going on.. but I'd appreciate any help in downloading and installing the software.. my laptop is hp Pavillion dv6850ee.. hope to see some quick responses here.

Biohazard
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 06, 2008
I will try to upload it on my fTP lets see if the version which I have will work.
prinze
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk