The Best Dental Clinic Ever!

The best Dental Clinic Ever! Nov 18, 2022
Hey everyone , so I just wanted to offer a little help to the community, the other day i had a massive tooth pain and I couldn't find anyone open at the time , (it was past 8PM) but luckily I got referred by a friend an amazing dental clinic : Versailles Dental Clinic, https://versaillesdentalclinic.com .
I have no words to describe how talented they are, professionals, kind , they sent a doctor within 30 min to open the clinic especially for me! During the treatment (Root canal) I felt zero pain, it was such a surprise for me to be literally saved like that.
The Doctor ( Dr. Dominique Caron) was so professional, he explained everything to me and was very gentle, I have to say i have dental phobia but at Versailles Dental Clinic I felt in such confidence that I was not even afraid at all!

If you ever need a dentist in Dubai area I urge you to contact them, they literally saved my life !

I'll leave their details bellow hopping this will help someone because really they are the best dentists I have ever been to!

Versailles Dental Clinic
Al Razi 64 Building , Block A (first floor)
Dubai Healthcare city
Phone : 044298288 / Emergency Number WhatsApp : +971503754943

I sincerely hope this will help one of you!

Stephano
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai