Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes

Topic locked
probiotics & digestive enzymes Feb 09, 2013
Hi I am suffering from IBS since 2 years and have flatulence problem almost tried every thing. Can any 1 please tell which products are the best of Probiotic(whether is drink, or tab etc) & Digestive enzymes and where i can find it in Dubai?

muhammad7
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes Feb 09, 2013
muhammad7 , try glutamine ( or L-glutamine ) , its a sports supplement normally used for muscle development that reportedly solves IBS. its legal , not expensive and no side effects what so ever. let me know how it works. Good luck!
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

bossman ,Thanks for replay. any good product of glutamine which worked for you & available in dubai. And what about digestive enzymes? know any good 1 available in market?
muhammad7
Dubai Expat Wannabe

muhammad7 , all glutamine is good glutamine , you can check GNC , or life and sports , or dr.nutrition . buy the cheaper brands as its all the same chemical in the expensive ones too , as long as they are made in USA/CANADA/Europe you are fine ! . ( i use products from Optimum Nutrition and GNC )

do not use the digiestive enzymes , in my opinion they are just hype and waste of money.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai