Oooh Medical Tomorrow

Topic locked
Jul 12, 2006
Oh Gosh is it really that bad? is it the Welcare Hospital at knowledge Village? I have to go next week and needles are my phobia too....arrrggghhhhh! Will be on the floor in a dead faint- great! :oops:

vixnax
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 12, 2006
vixnax wrote:Oh Gosh is it really that bad? is it the Welcare Hospital at knowledge Village? I have to go next week and needles are my phobia too....arrrggghhhhh! Will be on the floor in a dead faint- great!

No worries they have a special floor for fainters - marble!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2006
It was the Maktoum hospital in Deira.

The needle didn't hurt and was over really quickly, it's just the environment that shock you.

And they're clean needles
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 12, 2006
vixnax wrote:Oh Gosh is it really that bad? is it the Welcare Hospital at knowledge Village? I have to go next week and needles are my phobia too....arrrggghhhhh! Will be on the floor in a dead faint- great! :oops:

Don't worry welcare is lovely - just tell them you are scared and they are great - the nurse even passed me a tissue to wipe up my runnig mascara!!

Good luck - just remember its only once every 3 years
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 12, 2006
Thanks for that....I used to get mine done at the Maktoum in Deira so can totally empathise with you- was worried you were talking about Knowledge Village cos was looking forward to going to a nicer place- hope with cushions on the marble floor hahahhahahah!

Thanks for the help!
vixnax
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 12, 2006
i am not scared of needles :naka:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 12, 2006
vixnax wrote:Thanks for that....I used to get mine done at the Maktoum in Deira so can totally empathise with you- was worried you were talking about Knowledge Village cos was looking forward to going to a nicer place- hope with cushions on the marble floor hahahhahahah!

Thanks for the help!

Don't worry - the lady I had was VERY quick to get me on the couch when I told her I usually faint - I guess they don't want more blood from cracked skulls!

I usually use rescue remedy but have never seen it here ...

Any idea???
Cargirl
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai