Body Massage For Females In Dubai - Home Service

Topic locked
Body massage for Females in Dubai - Home service Mar 09, 2009
am profeesional cute masseur boy working for a reputed 5 star hotel in Dubai. I also give private service & can come to your place on call. I am trained in US n well versed with all massage techniques. Good service n total confidentiality assured.Am young, fair complexioned , UK educated, courteous & clean.
Secrecy assured... discreet and polite executive Gentleman in Dubai.

I practice the "art of Sensual Massage Therapy" as a hobby.
My first session is complementary as an introduction is necessary.
My charges for future appointments can be discussed on the first meet.

Am available for Outcalls at your Place: Home / Hotel.

The ayurvedic sensual massage session will be a full body massage with all sensational ingredients like olive oil, cream and aromas etc.

The one hour full body massage session will focus on areas on the shoulders, upper back, lower back, buttocks, thighs, calf muscle, chest, upper and lower arm, palms, abdomen, midriff, pubis, and soles.

You would experience a wide variety of sensations, from gently soothing and relaxing to exhilaratingly sensual and invigorating.

During your session, you will be encouraged to choose aspects of the session that are more desirable and comfortable. If you feel the urge of some more desires... well I can service that as well..

Do not hesitate or be shy. Kindly contact by email indicating date and time you wish to schedule the session or if you require more details.

However, in case you are interested in sensual massage and for enhancing the breasts increasing their size), sagging breasts and strengthening sagging muscles I am an expert in dealing with these issues.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Interested females can contact me. reasonable price.

dubai_massageboy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 11, 2009
You gotta be fooking sh!ting me..
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 11, 2009
Wow, so now we have gigolos in Dubai. How nice, just what we were missing.
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai