Aqua Pure Shower Filters Water Purifier - Fraud

Topic locked
Aqua Pure Shower Filters Water Purifier - Fraud Aug 25, 2013
Hi All,

Intention of this post is only to make you all aware of fraudulent business some companies make in Dubai/UAE.
Please do not buy before evaluating.

Aqua Pure is doing good business by cheating people.Before making any decisions, search on net, note price, company everything.

Recently, sales person from Aqua-pure came to show demo of their water purifiers which cost around 3000 DHS.
Kind of demo showed was only electrolysis which not at all proves purification of water if water is clear. They are trying to prove even best brand waters are not pure. Actually they need some science classes to learn that electrolysis turns water turbid even in the presence of minerals...so according to them even best branded waters are impure as they have minerals like calcium, magnesium in them which are essential for body. So their filtration actually removes all minerals from water. Also, demo doesn't even show how unseen bacteria,fungi are actually cleared from water or not.

Since we were not impressed from demo, we said we need time to think and will get back. Our requirement that time was only of shower filter.Sales person came up with the offer of shower filter worth 500 DHS.
Though I knew very well shower filters does not cost more than 250 DHS with average life of 6 months, she claimed their company's filters are the best with life expectancy of 1 year.
We wanted to see it at that instant as we do not buy anything without searching on net, but she did drama by calling some technician and saying filter is not currently in car. And some person will drop it to our place next day. We agreed and hence could not verify what they would be selling us. She said if u have to buy offer, 500 will have to be paid at that instant.

Next day, some person came assuming we will buy system of 3000 DHS for which we said NO and asked only for shower filter for 500 DHS already paid. He fitted shower filter which I then verified on internet- it was not product from Aqua Pure, it was having durability of only 6 months and worst part was its cost price in market is only 100 DHS. When asked why its not listed on their website, they give stupid reasons. When asked why cost is 500 DHS as opposed to actual cost, answer is we are selling it at same cost for 8 years. Why you agreed to buy for that price? etc..Both managers, sales people do not give any relevant answers and its waste of time talking to them.

Anyways, even after doing research on net, somehow we fell in trap just bcoz we believed what they said. they are not ready to re-fund money neither ready to compensate with more shower filters. I spoke to actual manufacture of the shower filter and verified the product.

Just because we want to be-safe and protect our skin, hair we buy such products which is not bad but what we buy should be worth the money. I am not even sure whether only cover is from some company and some kindaf instrument is manufactured by them and sold as shower-filter....1st bitter experience in UAE.

Do spread this and save other people from falling trap to such fraudulent business.

We wasted some money but if my post can save money of 4, I would believe I have recovered my money.

Thanks for reading :)
Be Safe

--- Aug 25, 2013 ---

smilesSb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Aqua Pure Shower Filters Water Purifier - Fraud Jan 04, 2014
Sales Person was from "Aqua Pure".

We spoke to manager/owner also. But he was claiming you can talk to all our customers. we have sold it to them at the same price.

Here people should realise, dont go after brand blindly. See what you are buying and whay you are payng is worth.

This is how some brands survive as they use brand name and we believe what they say.
smilesSb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Aqua Pure Shower Filters Water Purifier - Fraud Apr 06, 2014
Hi ,

Good day to all my Friends. Regarding above mentioned post I would like to say that we are sensible people we are also using the same product from the same company . I got good results from the product . I paid also 500 Dhs . But I got good result so there is no use to cry after money . If you are paying 500 dhs why you paid without investigation . Now when you have paid you have purchased product why you are complaining now. This is only a bad trick to harass someone when there is no use.

I am using this product . My friends and relatives are using the products from the same company but we never got any complain or problem .

My Dear If you have problem with product you should make complain to the senior management of company . Be civilized fellow not good to pas comments in front of everybody .

--- Apr 06, 2014 ---

I request to admins, Kindly remove this post .

Many Thanks .
GoodCustomer
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Aqua Pure Shower Filters Water Purifier - Fraud Apr 08, 2014
Dear Friends ,

I am also the customer of Aqua Pure water. After reading this post I tested water from the Lab . I was afraid that I have also become the victim of same case. I was dissatisfied .
But from Lab I got approval that the water getting from Aqua Pure water is Pure and hygienic for health . I think there should be no compromise with health . Also I would like to express my personal experience regarding shower from Aqua Pure water . before using shower there was always stain on my steel bucket in washroom same was with wash basin . But since the time I am using shower . I did not get any more stain . After that I recommended this product to my family and friends .

Thanks Aqua Pure Water .
UmRee
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai