SOMEONE

Topic locked
SOMEONE Apr 25, 2007
Please can someone tell me how can you survive on 3000Dhs a month well probably 3600Dhs or so? In Abu Dhabi or Dubai or somewhere very close?

Oh and company provides free fully furnished accom!

richiec
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: SOMEONE Apr 25, 2007
richiec wrote:Please can someone tell me how can you survive on 3000Dhs a month well probably 3600Dhs or so? In Abu Dhabi or Dubai or somewhere very close?

Oh and company provides free fully furnished accom!

With great difficulty
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 26, 2007
a few pointers

1. cook at home, will help ya and utilising the money in a better way.
2. Dont party at the drop of a hat, if u wanna survive in that budget u might end up partying a lot less than u imagine.
3. use public transport and walk whereever possible to save money rather than taking a cab( if u dont have a company car).
4. do ur own laundry.
5. Can give u a lot more pointers but then u would be confined to ur home, but if u follow it u might still end up saving 700-800 dh out of it.

cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2007
you can even afford to eat out regular on that money if you eat in some of the small indian/pakistani restaurants. a good meal will cost you less than AED 20 there.
Rosbif71
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 26, 2007
Rosbif71 wrote:you can even afford to eat out regular on that money if you eat in some of the small indian/pakistani restaurants. a good meal will cost you less than AED 20 there.

I guess the question is what expenses are already covered... i.e. is rent, transportation and DEWA already covered, or is it going to come out of this.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum