Need A Little Help ...

Topic locked
need a little help ... Jul 03, 2008
Dear All,

I am gonna visit Sharjah very soon. I am in the middle of setting up my new Saltwater Aquarium.

Can some one please let me know any good shop (in Sharjah or Dubai) which is specialized in Aquariums (if possible marine) and have Large variety of Decor and Filteration systems.

TIA,

Yasir.

yasir_76
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 03, 2008
I have done a fair amount of leg work in fish stuff and I can tell you that I believe the best shop is Petland in al quoz, behind the bowling center. they have a website as well so if you look up the site you can get a phone number. I know they have the best variety of saltwater fish availalbe and they have a pretty good range of supplies, while it is not the best I have ever seen, it may be the best in Dubai.
billystyle
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 07, 2008
It all seems a bit fishy to me ?
W & C
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Fish Stores Jul 08, 2008
:arrow: In Dubai, for marine, Petland is good as well as World of Fishes in Karama...

:arrow: in Sharjah Home Pets is one of the best stores in the UAE...their prices are ridiculously high though...
Seraphim
Dubai Forums Member

Re: need a little help ... May 05, 2009
yasir_76 wrote:Dear All,

I am gonna visit Sharjah very soon. I am in the middle of setting up my new Saltwater Aquarium.

Can some one please let me know any good shop (in Sharjah or Dubai) which is specialized in Aquariums (if possible marine) and have Large variety of Decor and Filteration systems.

TIA,

Yasir.

If your still looking for a good aquarium store, aquarium concepts llc in dubai investment park are a great store with excellent fish, and fish food
Tolliday
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 05, 2009
aquarium concepts llc. Tel 04 8856067
Tolliday
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum