NEED LEGAL ADVICE

Topic locked
NEED LEGAL ADVICE Jul 31, 2013
I been cheated by the company, they promised me good life and they will process my visa once they received the payment but their payment had been delayed for long time and so on and so on, i don't have any contract i just keep their promises but it failed to do so, now i been overstayed for long time and the penalty has keep going up, what can i do? how can i fight to my right? when we start their company my visit visa are still valid now they lived me hanging without nothing my only proved are some corresponds working email and business card made by the company that showing i'm working with them. Pls if somebody can help me

wildthing
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: NEED LEGAL ADVICE May 06, 2015
Alternate sentence against 200,000/- fine, if fail to pay.
swan68
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: NEED LEGAL ADVICE Sep 14, 2015
hai my wife working as a pharmacist for 2 year contract in a private pharmacy group.she is pregnant and her due date is jan 5th. as per labour law 45 days maternity leave is there. so if company not provide this facility what we wil do to claim this benefit.
pharmacist7
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: NEED LEGAL ADVICE Oct 21, 2015
you can file a complaint with the Labour department
khadija88
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: NEED LEGAL ADVICE Dec 29, 2015
Hi, I work for 8 years in one company in dubai, now I resigned and trnasfered to other company because of good offer, but prior my resignation I sent a 1 month anotice. My old comapny promises that they will give my gratuity, two months salary and two months leave pay. I am already cancelled but untill now they did not yet give my dues. I talked with director directly and he told me I am not deserving to receive my dues. I filed a complaint to the MOL also but I did not yet receive any feedback.
Do I still have a chance to receive my dues? Thanks to everyone.
jersky
Dubai Forum Guest

if you have made a complaint with the Labour office that is good enough, just follow up with them. yes u still have chance to recieve your rightful dues.
khadija88
Dubai Forum Guest

Thanks for immediate response.
jersky
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum