Need Help

Topic locked
Need Help Jul 17, 2012
My friend went to sharjah on 90 days visa provided by the company. The process for the employement visa started when then 90 days going to complete. the arbab of my friend (also the owner of the company) said to him that do not worry I will pay the fine until your process for the employement will complete.
Now What happend to him that when the visa process starts they ask for his original education documents attested by the uae consulate. Unfortunately he do not have these documents with him.
Now he wants to come back to his country and complete the attestion of documents and send back to the arbab to complete his employment visa process.
Note: His arbab is paying fine for every day because his 90 days visa is expired.

He is worring now that when he will go to the airport the airport staff will ask him that your visa has been expired then how will he tell them that his arbab was giving fine for every day???

Please help.

mrmohiuddin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Need Help Jul 18, 2012
Can he get the documents sent to him? There are comapnies here that will do the entire attestation process for you - for a fee obviously. It normally takes a couple of weeks. He should really have known he would need the documents before starting the process. If he cannot get the documents, then his employer can always change the visa to something like a Follow-up Clerk, in which case it's not required.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Thank you very much for the reply.

If he get the visa as clerk. Is it possible for him to apply for family visa? in future.
mrmohiuddin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

mrmohiuddin , Ah that might be an issue. Not sure to be honest.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

oh!!!

ok if some body have good position visa like Graphic designer e.t.c then how much salary is rquired to apply for family visa?
mrmohiuddin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Yes Follow up clerk or Archives clerk can be applied without certificate. They can sponsor family visa, this is regards to Dubai immigration rules.

--- Jul 18, 2012 ---

mrmohiuddin , As per Dubai Immigration rules you can apply if the Basic salary is 3500. or Basic Salary 3000 + accomodation provided by company.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

dsg , Thank you very much :)

--- Jul 19, 2012 ---

This is very helpful forum because of very fast and helpful reply.

I have one more question if he want to go to his country. where will he pay the fine for extra days?
mrmohiuddin
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Need Help May 28, 2014
i want to ask if i have a a high educational degreee but it need to be
attested from forign affairs in aue,.the responser sent me my visa as
followup clerk,.how they promise me to change once my arrival?howlong
does it take to change it ???and does that visa has any side effects on
me like car registration or bank account???please reply me???
thank youuuuu
drrivo
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Need Help Jul 16, 2014
I have a credit card which was already expired and they did not issue me anymore the new credit card, can they still continue the interest in my credit card?
dex1127
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Sep 20, 2015
Can folowup clerks earn driving license in UAE without NOC from employer.
jithinm
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 28, 2016
What is the minimum qualification required for archive clerk visa
Sham
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum