Hw Much Time Is Required For Issuance Of Job Visa

Topic locked
hw much time is required for issuance of job visa Feb 21, 2009
hi all!
I have been selected as a sr.sales executive for a co. in dubai and they say they have applied for my work visa....and they say it takes 3-4 weeks to issue it..Its more then a month now..Please can some one let me know how much time is required for a co. to get a jobvisa and till how long shud i consider waiting...! Thnx in advance

mohd_abed
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 23, 2009
i also have the same.. question.. :(
septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

Feb 23, 2009
I do not understand this! I am changing company, my current company will cancel my visa tomorrow and I'll get my new visa next week - what's wrong with these people that take forever.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 23, 2009
I sent all the required details for my Visa a month before I arrived. Employer asked for them all again on arrival so I resubmitted then all again. It took them 3 Months to get my visa sorted!

But maybe my company is just slow as hell. I've spoken to others who had their visas on arrival.

So it can vary enormously apparently. From what Choc said it's obviously not the government side that is letting your down. Maybe asking others in your new company how long it took them would be a good idea. 2-3 months were standard for my (slack!) company.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Feb 25, 2009
it's all because of lazy HR/PRO (the guy who arrange all those things) of the company.

the fastest with all requirements prepared (proven)
day 1 arrival
day 2 medical
day 3 medical result
day 4 visa stamping
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 25, 2009
if its a free zone company they are pretty quick. if its outside good luck to ya :D and congraulations on getting a job.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 02, 2009
ummmm i have been told by my employer dat my labor approval is done and immigration stuff has to b done after which i wud b issued a viza soon....is ma employer saying the truth or bluffin arnd???? :!:
mohd_abed
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum