July

Topic locked
July Apr 22, 2007
Ok so I think it is almost sorted now I just need to confirm the flight and hotel now. I should be in Dubai for 10 nights in July.

Now as it will be hot will there be a lot of tourists?

I will stay in Ras Al Khaimah, which I hear is in fact a lot hotter! I am on a B&B basis so I will eat out so I hope it is not too busy with toursists in early July?

It looks like I will be alone, but I will be ok right?

richiec
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 23, 2007
Ohh why saty at RAK when on vacation?
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 23, 2007
dont come july

july = jewish month
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 23, 2007
What does that mean?
richiec
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 23, 2007
Jeevan wrote:Ohh why saty at RAK when on vacation?

Well to sleep in! Well I will stay at the Jebel Ali now!
richiec
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 24, 2007
thats much better, dont worry, tourists are here almost round the year, and no worries being alone , its a safe place
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: July Apr 24, 2007
richiec wrote:Ok so I think it is almost sorted now I just need to confirm the flight and hotel now. I should be in Dubai for 10 nights in July.

Now as it will be hot will there be a lot of tourists?

I will stay in Ras Al Khaimah, which I hear is in fact a lot hotter! I am on a B&B basis so I will eat out so I hope it is not too busy with toursists in early July?

It looks like I will be alone, but I will be ok right?

Ras Al Khaimah is the best choice for vacation, it's like an oasis in the desert. There are so many things to do and see there. My suggestion is not to stay in khatt spring (though it's on top of the hill) but it's not a place for the infirm like me. Hotel is POOR.

You can go rock climbing but dunno if you can do it during the summer. Check Al Jais Mountain, Al Hamra Village, Al Marjan Island, Saraya Islands and a lot more. There's sky diving there, but i haven't tried it cos i don't have license to die in the air.

I would suggest you to hire the services of travel agencies or prof tour guide. and ohh there's a hotel in the middle of the desert and jacuzzi (you can swim naked, only night owl and falcon will get to see you). :shock:

I am going there once a week to peep some ongoing projects. I love it there. Enjoy!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum