HIPHOP DANCERS IN DUBAI

Topic locked
HIPHOP DANCERS IN DUBAI Jul 11, 2007
WHERE CAN I FIND A DANCE CLUB/GROUP/ORGANIZATION HERE IN DUBAI?I WANNA JOIN AND FURTHER IMPROVE MYSELF.AND ALSO MEET NEW FRIENDS.I LIVE AT BUR DUBAI BDW.

fulin09
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 11, 2007
the swingers

Al riffa plaza, 2nd floor, 202
Bur Dubai

Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2007
ALRIGHT IL CHECK IT OUT!TNX...R U PART OF THIS GROUP?
fulin09
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 11, 2007
Its not a group, its a dance school, they do their own showcases and are pretty good i think. have seen a couple of their performances.

Nope am not a part of the group or a student, i just happen to know them, thats my job, knowing things in Dubai. :lol:

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2007
HAHAHA OK TNX IL JUST VISIT THEM LATER TONIGHT AND CHECK IT OUT.
fulin09
Dubai Forum Guest

Hip Hop Dancers in Dubai Jul 16, 2007
Saw your message on the forum, did you find somewhere?

Believe it or not, but I used to be a professional dancer and choreographer and worked with a lot of people.

I used to take classes in the UK and moving to Dubai in September would possibly like to take classes again - any advice?
Peter 1
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Hip Hop Dancers in Dubai Jul 16, 2007
Peter 1 wrote:Saw your message on the forum, did you find somewhere?

Believe it or not, but I used to be a professional dancer and choreographer and worked with a lot of people.

I used to take classes in the UK and moving to Dubai in September would possibly like to take classes again - any advice?

There are a lot of freelancers, and are affiliated to a certain place where they take classes on fixed days of week(i dunno if u need to take a licence or register for it). Swingers is a dance sshool with inhouse trainers which operates throughout the week with a dedicated place.

cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Hip Hop dancers in Dubai Jul 17, 2007
Thanks for your help Jeevan

I am a qualified dance teacher with an international qualification (Imperial Society of Dancing).

As a Choreographer I had my own dance company and I staged theatre and fashion shows in shopping malls (Top Shop, River Island to name a few) and also directed and choreographed for UK TV.

I have worked with people such as Take That' in their early days and many other dance / club music artists in the 1980's and 1990's. Do you think that there might be an interest in what I have done and can you advise or no anyone that could let me know if this is something that might be needed in Dubai?

Thanks again for your help and any other advice would be beneficial.
Peter 1
Dubai Forum Visitor

Hip Hop dancers in Dubai Jul 17, 2007
Any help would be appreciated
Peter 1
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dubai(Abu Dhabi) vs Singapore Job Sep 23, 2007
Hello Friends,

In an effort to seek the best opinion to decide on final judgement, I need expert help. I have got offer from a company in Abu Dhabi as well as one in singapore. Moneywise both have same salary but in Abu dhabi it will be tax free and job responsibility is more. The job relates to HR staffing in IT which I m doing currently in india....

can anyone suggest me which one to opt for. Please help..

Steve
steve_guru
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum