Help Help And Help :)

Topic locked
help help and help :) Feb 08, 2009
Hello,

People can you help me please in gaining or providing info about middle east or even asia markets, namely we are beverage(water) producers with all the neccesery certificates, water is very clean and fresh, comes from northern europe, we want to enter asian middle eastern market. We are looking for wholesalers/distributers and cooperation with companies.

Please any help would be appreciated! My email address is farcry@hot.ee or you can write here too! Thank you in advance

businessquestion
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: help help and help :) Feb 08, 2009
businessquestion wrote:Hello,

People can you help me please in gaining or providing info about middle east or even asia markets, namely we are beverage(water) producers with all the neccesery certificates, water is very clean and fresh, comes from northern europe, we want to enter asian middle eastern market. We are looking for wholesalers/distributers and cooperation with companies.

Please any help would be appreciated! My email address is farcry@hot.ee or you can write here too! Thank you in advance

There's more than enough very clean and fresh water here. I'm not doubting the quality of your product, but the local companies are much cheaper than foreign brands, for obvious reasons.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 08, 2009
Thank you for your reply, maybe you know some other good forums where I can advertise my offers?
businessquestion
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 08, 2009
businessquestion wrote:Thank you for your reply, maybe you know some other good forums where I can advertise my offers?

join Xing.com and become a member to one of the local UAE business groups.. you will find better related business answers
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

search cooker and nanny for our villa in... Feb 27, 2009
I'm looking to have a nice cooker and nanny in my villa, to care me ,my husband and my small daughter she has 3 years old, if somebody have any idea I glad to receive the CV. They are living in Ras al Khaimah but the plan is to buy a villa in Dubai soon, we are from MonteCarlo, and we need a very nice service. The cleaner is already there, is another job, but cooking, and caring my daughter is very important.

Thank You Eva
Eva On Ice
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 01, 2009
Eva on Ice: You should probably post that as a separate topic.

businessquestion: Like already posted, there is plentiful and cheap supply of local water but you may find a market in restaurants and clubs that try to sell overpriced imported water to pretentious expats (and by and large they succeed) ;).
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum