Help..! Firewood

Topic locked
Help..! Firewood Apr 06, 2009
Hi,

Anyone know where i can get firewood for camping purpose in Dubai?

Tried a few supermarket but in vain. Please help..!

Rgds

Sunray
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 06, 2009
Ace hardware store sells it.

Or chop the dead trees in abandoned Jebel Ali Village (that if you're allowed to enter the premise). Seriously, I passed this place and I saw many dead trees lying down which can be good for BBQ firewood ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 06, 2009
Went to ACE yesterday already but they dont have it now.

Haha.... chopping tree at Jebel Ali? Wow cool idea but i dont wish to get fine for getting a few piece of wood.
Sunray
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 07, 2009
WTF you serious BUYING wood from all places like ACE ! come on man.

When ever I go camping. I usually go to carpentry shops and pallet makers ( quite a few in shj ) they discard a lot of good wood, but you will have to get a bit dirty.

Also check out near any skips of warehouses or factorys in Al Qouz any place that use wooden pallets. After stuff is brought in they usually discard the wooden pallets. Good wood for burning.

If your too lazy to do a break up and look for wood. Then if you out on hatta road or going to the east coast. The small shops along the road usually sell small bundles of wood.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

undefined Jul 18, 2015
I usually order it from 800 FIREWOOD (80034739663) and they deliver to my villa in Dubai . Oak and birch fire wood imported from Europe. Oak is of same quality as charcoal, if not better.
40-50 aed for a 15kg bag. Very happy with service and its free delivery !
dejanmf
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum