Health Related

Topic locked
health related May 05, 2007
hi there! i nid ur help coz i rili feel bad about my cituation. is dubai or any other mid east countries very particular with hepatitis b? i can feel dat i am loosing my oportunities abroad becoz of this, even if it doesnt affect my working condition but will my employer or any mid east countries require this hepa blood typing? i want to wotk abroad, but im very much worried on how to do it. i will nt apply for agencies because it is a must to undergo medical exams, but if ever i will be in dubai for visit visa or sponsorship and later on will apply for a working visa, will they require for medical exams such this? i am very much frustrated because i feel unlucky. please try to help me, i nid ur advise and right answer on this. im desperate already

lady_femme07
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 06, 2007
At the time when you apply for a residence visa, you have to undergo a blood test but i think that its only for determining if you have HIV.

Unless your employer has a secondary medical check, i dont think they check for hepatitis
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 06, 2007
KeithL wrote:At the time when you apply for a residence visa, you have to undergo a blood test but i think that its only for determining if you have HIV.

Unless your employer has a secondary medical check, i dont think they check for hepatitis

They do check for HB. Have a read at this link Lady ..http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18520

This has already been covered.
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

May 06, 2007
Hi Everyone!

Just want to share my expr. to you I found out that if you will work on a healthcare or food industries, you will be checked for HIV,HBV and some other medical test but if you are not going to work in those area you will be check only for HIV.

Believe me!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18520
omle
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum