Gold Class Cinema At Mall Of The Emirates

Topic locked
Gold Class Cinema at Mall of the Emirates Jul 25, 2007
Hi, has anyone been to the "gold class" movie theater at Cinestar Mall of the Emirates? Is it worth the 100 dirhams or should I just save my 70 dirhams and see the movie in the "regular" theater... anyone whose been or know of anyone whose been, I'm just curious, thanks!

jenji
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Gold Class Cinema at Mall of the Emirates Jul 25, 2007
jenji wrote:Hi, has anyone been to the "gold class" movie theater at Cinestar Mall of the Emirates? Is it worth the 100 dirhams or should I just save my 70 dirhams and see the movie in the "regular" theater... anyone whose been or know of anyone whose been, I'm just curious, thanks!

Do mobile phones still work?, if so I certainly wouldn't want to pay an additional Dhs.70/- to listen to some idiot on the phone
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 28, 2007
Personally I don't feel it's worth it at all.

I mean at least in the UK cinemas when you pay that amount, the food and drink is included.

You pay 100Dhs for what? A reclining cushier seat and fewer people, plus peopole to bring you your foo and drinks, which you still have to pay for on top.

Not worth the dosh in my view.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 28, 2007
Not worth if you're there only for dating your boy/girlfriend. The narrower the chair the better :lol:
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 28, 2007
Oh please, making out in the back row of the cinema is soooo over.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 28, 2007
Are we doing in the park now? :lol:
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 28, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Oh please, making out in the back row of the cinema is soooo over.

I have the Moral Interpol on speed dial. They'll airdrop field agents from Iran by helicopter.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum