From Sharjah To Duabi

Topic locked
From Sharjah to Duabi Dec 12, 2006
Hello there!
I am planning my first trip to Dubai and I am really looking forward to it! As I am flying to Sharjah, I was wondering how to get to dubai (for a reasonable price):-)??

Any suggestions?

Aa well I am checking Budget Hotels in Dubai (Deira) at the moment; anyone recommendable?

Night life: where to go out and enjoy a nice night without waking up poor in the morning:-)???

Thanx a lot and take care

Destiny77
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: From Sharjah to Duabi Dec 12, 2006
Destiny77 wrote:Hello there!
I am planning my first trip to Dubai and I am really looking forward to it! As I am flying to Sharjah, I was wondering how to get to dubai (for a reasonable price):-)??

Any suggestions?

The quickest, easiest and generally acceptable way is to catch a taxi. It will hardly cost you a lot to get from Sharjah airport to Deira.

Aa well I am checking Budget Hotels in Dubai (Deira) at the moment; anyone recommendable?

Have stayed at the Lotus Boutique... strange... but OK.

Night life: where to go out and enjoy a nice night without waking up poor in the morning:-)???

What are you after in terms of night life?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 13, 2006
Thank you very much for your information
So guess a taxi is the best way, what does it mean it doesnt cost much? (sorry, have no clue:-))

Nightlife
Good bar with a good crowd of people

Club: Dancing!!! (Live Music, RnB and House...)

Cheers
Destiny77
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 13, 2006
Destiny77 wrote:Thank you very much for your information
So guess a taxi is the best way, what does it mean it doesnt cost much? (sorry, have no clue:-))

Nightlife
Good bar with a good crowd of people

Club: Dancing!!! (Live Music, RnB and House...)

Cheers

Maybe we could be of more help if you let us know where you are coming from and what sort of budget you have
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 14, 2006
I am currently working in Egypt (i'm swiss) and coming to Dubai End of Jan. Flying to Sharjah. My hotel should be a duget hotel in Deira, might be the pacific hotel..?!?

So i was wondering how much to pay to get from Sharjah to Dubai/Deira

And i do like clubbing:-)

Any inputs:-)
Destiny77
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 14, 2006
Destiny77 wrote: i was wondering how much to pay to get from Sharjah to Dubai/Deira

Knowing that the location is near the old souk on the creek side, I'd say about 50-60 Dhs if the traffic was smooth.
[/quote]
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Dec 15, 2006
share bed = save money and warmer.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum